Breakfast with Satan

Sokka had put on a new shirt, he got yelled at by Zuko and was walked down to the dining hall for breakfast. He sat there quiet the whole time, eating as much as he could and as much as he was allowed to which for Sokka, wasn't much. He had a couple rolls of bread, two bowls of soup and a couple cups of tea, the old and kind Iroh would refill each cup whenever someone asked for some more, which he happily obliged. Once Zuko was done eating he stood up and looked to his new soldiers. "Alright everyone. 30 laps around the ship." They all moaned and groaned, some of them even yelled in defiance, but stopped once they saw the prince bring out the whip he had used this morning to wake the water tribe warrior up, once seeing the whip Sokka coward into a corner inside his mind, trembling slightly while slowly curling up on himself, hugging his knees. "I said 30 laps!"

All of the young men who ranged from seven to almost eighteen years old scrambled up from the floor and left the dining hall, ran to the front of the ship then stayed in a flicked while jogging around it. They had to go down into the dungeon, do that circle, come back up to the surface of the boat, run that circle then repeat.

~Half an hour later~
Only fifteen laps had been completed, the children and teenagers were getting tired, so they all sat down in the dungeons to take breaks, upon this happening they all started to talk with each other. The group of warriors to be where split up sort of evenly. Some were from Ba Sing Se, some of them where from the fire nation and the rest, the smallest group was from the water tribe. The fire nation soldiers didn't sleep in the dungeon, they slept on the deck in their own rooms, purely because they weren't prisoners of war. But since they were all going to train to be warriors and most of them weren't from the fire nation he wanted to drill it into their minds that they belonged to the fire nation, that they had no home to go to, and that he could do whatever he wanted with them.

During this break Sokka sat with some kids from his tribe and talked amongst themselves, he rubbed his forehead and sighed, leaving his head against the wall. "Come on Sokka! Normally you'd have more spirit than this!" A little boy no older than 11 said while fanning himself. Another spoke up and rubbed his arm "has the prince asked anything about the Avatar..?" The older of them had just shook his head and sat up straight "nothing yet" he took his hair out of the hair tie then put it back up, making it tighter than it was before. "We need to plan to go home! Sokka you're strong, you'll be able to ge-" "stop it ok" Sokka interjected, halting at the kid with a big gap between his top two teeth. "There's no way we're gonna be able to go home, we're stuck here and we have to listen." He sighed and rubbed his face "this is gonna kill me."

[Rewriting) Keeping the fire close [Zuko × Sokka]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara