Not in the dungeon

~Sokka~
"Actually sir, there is no more room in the dungeon." One of the soldiers in front of me looked at the taller white teen while fidgeting, as if they knew they were going to die. Zuko rubs his forehead and sighs, "fine, I guess you'll have to sleep in the room next to mine," he looked back at me with an angered expression. I nodded and looked down at my shoes and the steel deck, "come on then!" I flinched and ran towards Zuko, stopping when my feet were almost touching his heels then he took off towards my new room.

                       ~3rd~
Zuko walked with a heavy foot, leading the younger male down to his new room he would be staying in. Once they arrived the fire bender stopped and the shorter boy walked into his back, earning a growl from the taller man. "Get in your room now," Sokka flinched once again and ran to the door, tried turing the golden door knob but his sweaty palms didn't let it turn. He calmed down and wiped the sweat off of his hands onto his tunic then tried turning the knob again, success.

                      ~Zuko~
Sokka went into his room pretty quickly and slammed the door shut, I shrugged it off and rolled my eyes a bit before taking about 10 steps backwards to get to my door, I opened the wood door and walked in, closed it behind me and went to the left wall where my bed was. "I can't believe this.." I sighed as I took my boots off, set them at the foot of my bed on the floor and took off my armor, leaving me in a red tunic and tight black pants.

                     ~Sokka~
After I got into my room I glued my back to the door and slid down, crying while holding my head, thinking of Aang and my sister. "I'm gonna miss you guys, come look for me soon..." My sobs got louder and I didn't want to get yelled at, so I crawled to my bed that was attached to the left side of the wall, shoved my face into the surprisingly soft mattress and muffled my cries.
After about an hour I calmed down and crawled onto my bed, facing my wall and hugging the sort of long white pillow they had given me. Not long after I heard a knock at my door, "you dressed?" I thought this question was a bit weird and I didn't answer, then the knocking got louder. "Answer me!" I flinched once again and sat up, "yes!" The door swung open and Zuko stood in the door way, he glared at me and moved closer "dress properly," I was confused, "what do you mean?" He walked towards the closet on the right side of my room and opened it, the closet was filled with fire nation clothes. "These, you're a fire nation warrior now and you will dress as so!"