"Ah.... I was a step to slow." Seraph watches the total mayhem in a defeated state and calls out to them.

"I see that a situation has occured, what happened?" Taking steps closer and witnessing more of the situation, he was surprised to see Sakura cry so loudly, it may have been the second time he ever seen her like this, and that says a lot about this three year old child.

"Did something happen? Why are they crying this way?"

"Uhh hick uncle Seraph~" Sakura turns to the voice and leans away from Hedwig, reaching toward Seraph so he can carry her. That itself shocks Seraph as well, because this girl never called him uncle, nor was ever carried by him, till now.

He reaches out and removes her from Hedwig's arm, but there was an issue, the young boy still didn't let go. They tried harder but he just  wouldn't let go.

Wondering what they should do, Sakura's cries lowered to just whimpers and she rested her head in Seraph's chest while looking at the other boy. Noticing that she stopped crying and isn't trying to pry his hand off, the boy stopped crying too and just sniffled a bit.

"I wanna see papa."
"Ok your highness, let's go see his Majesty."

Seraph lightly pats Sakura in the back, as if he was coaxing a baby to sleep. He started to remember his sons when they were around her age, and noticed the difference between the two.

'Is it because girls mature quicker than boys? Because I really haven't seen much moments of Sakura throwing tantrums or crying like my sons had at her age? This truly was the only time I've seen her cry in anger.'

They all arrive at the royal office, and halfway through the walk there, Phelan already let go of Sakura's dress, and was just looking at her in indignation, feeling that she was hating him for no reason.
While taking that look in, Sakura huffed in anger and glared at him.

'Fucking bastard. You think your feeling wronged, how you think Sakura felt when you cut your engagement just to be with her half-sister!?'

"What are you saying!? You want to break our engagement of 10 years just because of Rose!?! Are you MAD!?!?"

Sakura felt her world crumbling down even more, her father punished her just because she tried to teach her sister the rules of the royalty and her grandparents saw her shameful display and were disappointed with her, even siding with Rose because they believe Sakura was being too harsh on her. And she knew Rose was getting too close to the other men, especially her fiancee, so she just warned her how inappropriate it was to be alone with another's fiancee. Phelan always defended their actions as just being close friends, that there wasn't anything going on, yet here he is trying to break their engagement for her!?

Sakura felt her vision grow dim and she ended up grabbing the table next to her, her other hand holding her head in pain.
"Sakura, I'm sorry. I truly am sorry. But I hope you don't continue to torment your sister after this."
He held Rose to his chest, as if trying to protect her from Sakura's outbursts. Watching his actions, something snapped.

"Torment? Torment!? I was teaching her the etiquette of our royal heritage! I was teaching her not to do things that will sully her name!!! Yet in the eyes of you people, I'm a villain who torments her half sister just because she is a Bastard Child!!"

Sakura threw the objects that were on top of the table, she yelled for the first time and lost her poised and cold demeanor. Phelan was surprised to see that she would reveal anything other that the calm interior she normally has.
"Saku-"