Avneil Interaction...

Start from the beginning

  So that was it! A piano makes a girl want to talk to a guy! It was impossible to understand girls, but I felt like hugging my dad and thanking him for forcing me to learn the Guitar I said ...

Is that soo mr khanna you seems happy now..avni teased...

No i mean...

And avni burst into laughter...

Relax mr khanna i was just joking...

That was my first ever candid talk with a girl I hadn’t seen yet.

On that call, we touched base on various things: the latest movies we had seen, our best friends, her family, my family, our college days, music and other areas of interest.

Soo is your family in Bikaner .. neil said hesitantly..

Yeah ..I said with a low voice...

Hey what happened I asked...

Wo actually i live far from my family due to work..

Ohh i just saw in your profile so thought of asking you...btw where do you live now..

Delhi...

Oh ok

Nd u

Mumbai...

We talked for nearly an hour. I could feel my cellphone burning my ear, and the cell’s battery was on its last legs.

And even though I wanted to keep talking to her, I had to say, ‘Listen! My battery is going to give up soon. But I hope we are going to stay in touch.’

Your battery?’ avni  said, laughing.

  ‘I mean, my mobile’s.’ I started laughing too.

  ‘Just kidding. But I believe we’ll talk again.’ Then she added, suddenly, ‘But before you hang up, you have to say one good thing.’

One good thing? Now where on earth would I find one good thing to say?
But I’d watched a movie the day before and, thanking god, I repeated a line from it.

Aiyyyyhhh !!! Kyo Thak Rahe ho?

  Then, I took a deep breath, and waited … And she burst into a big laugh.

Neil like really was it a good line or a funny dialogue...

  I still think it was a good line .....neil thought...

But I don’t know what made her laugh. Anyhow, I too joined in her laughter, so that she would not think me stupid or lacking a sense of humor neil said..

  ‘OK! I’m hearing the final beeps from my cell. It was really nice talking to you, Avni. But we won’t be able to talk more, though I want to.’

Same here. I liked talking to you very much. See you.’

  ‘Yeah, bye.’

  ‘Instead of bye, you should say ‘see you’. It’s nicer. It means we’ll interact again …’ avni said

That touched my heart, somewhere.
Her innocence and the candid way in which she talked to me had left its mark on my mind.

  ‘See you,’ I said, before I hung up.

   That night, lying on my bed, I went over the conversation again and again.

And I wondered: Could I have been more humorous, just to impress her further?

Or was the call just perfect, the way it should have been? And was avni  thinking about the conversation too, at that very moment, sitting somewhere in her room.

My mind was continuously repeating her name ....don't know why but I was craving to talk with her...

I don’t know why, but I felt like calling her  up ....But I had to control it, because I did not want to mess things up, right in the beginning, by becoming a guy who bothers her at 11.30 in the night.

What will she think about me...‘No,no neil u can't take the risk...I said to myself, loudly, switched off the light and jumped into bed.

Alone in my room, I was smiling, talking to nobody and there was this different sort of feeling within me. I slept, just so that the night would pass, and a new day would come when I could hear her beautiful voice once again.

But still I was restless in my bed.All I want was to skip this night nd discover a new day with avni.....Soon my eyes started being heavy nd i drifted into sleep...

___________________________________

Precap:Knowing more about avneil nd their families...

So,how was the part?

Are u geeting confused?

Do you like the conversation between avneil?

Do vote nd comment...

Follow plss...

Byeeee...