10 letters to Kara

Comincia dall'inizio

Since your death, Kathleen got kind of lonely, because I'm always busy and her nearest cousin is in Metropolis. So I'm giving her a gift, that I would've actually never agreed on...Yes, I'm giving her a puppy. He's a little white husky, with a blue eye and brown eye. He still doesn't have a name, because Kathleen has to choose the name. She is going to flip, when she finds out I bought her a dog.

Speaking of cousins, Jonathan and Kathleen are unbreakable, their thick as thieves. Everyone call them 'the little Super-Duo'. But the good thing is, Kathleen also made friends at daycare, her best friends are Alia and Tyler. I call them the three musketeers, because they cause a lot of trouble when they're together.

Kathleen is still asking me, when are you coming home. I just tell her that Ieiu is up in the sky, watching over us. She seems to understand it as patrolling the city, but she will understand when she's older. It's now easier for me to sleep without you, but I still want you by my side and hold me in your arms, where I feel the safest.

I miss you.
Your love, Lena.

Fourth letter

Dear Kara,

This is my first halloween without you. I miss our matching costumes with Kathleen. Kathleen chose to be a CEO, which I find really adorable. So today Kathleen, Krypto and me went suit shopping. Oh about Kathleen's birthday, when she found out I gave her a puppy, she tackled me to the ground and gave me a bone crushing hug. She also named him Krypto, honoring Krypton and her Supermom.

A few minutes ago, I was helping her with her little deep blue suit. When I saw her put it on, it reminded me on our first date as a married couple. You did look very...handsome in that deep blue suit.

Krypto got dressed himself! Kathleen wanted him to have a little light blue bowtie and he did look very charming. I myself go dressed, with the burgundy suit that you loved so much. According to Kathleen, she is representing as CEO of CatCo, Krypto is representing as CEO of PuppyCo and I am, well CEO of L-Corp.

She is so much like you. She even told me when she's older, she wants to study journalism and become a reporter like you. Even she wants to become a Superhero. Lately, all of her powers have developed and Alex sometimes had to take her to the DEO for training, which I mean to learn how to control. But she told me and Alex, she would want you to help her with her powers and both of us don't know how to respond.

Anyway, I have to go soon, because we want to get as much candy as possible!

I miss you.
Your love, Lena.

Fifth letter

Dear Kara,

It's been five years since you left me and Kathleen. I'm sorry that I didn't write you letters the past years, life has been really busy, but I did try my best.

You left me to raise Kathleen myself. When I look at Kathleen, I see you. She's the best of you and the best of me. Sometimes I wonder, if Kathleen would be better with the both of us. She also stopped asking me, when you are coming back, because she understood. She knows that you are reunited with Krypton. She is seven now and apparently is a prodigy. Krypto and her are the best of friends, they cause a mess at home, worse than the three musketeers.

I am trying my best without you, but the truth is...I need you. Every single day, I need you. I wan you to come back to me, to us...To your whole family. Writing you letters do help, but I still struggle to sleep. When I look at things that belonged to you, I try my best not to burst into tears...It's even worse when I find your suit. That suit, your suit just reminds me how painful it was to lose you...It's like I'm going back in time, seeing you die on TV.