What would her life be? 2

Requested by @TonyStark_3X1000 and @ZyraMaeParba

It was a clear sunny day in Central City. Kara and Barry prepared themselves for a test run, while Cisco, Oliver and Sarah observed from Star Labs. "Are you sure about this?" Oliver asked Cisco, who was typing furiously on his computer. "100%." Answered Cisco, putting all of his attention back to the computer. Sara walked behind him, trying to understand whatever is on the computer. "I really don't know about these numbers...But don't you think the tachyon devices are a little too fast?" Sara asked, actually having no idea what in the actual hell is on the screen. Oliver raised his brow, while Cisco furrowed his brows. "I calculated them, and I am 100% sure they are not too fast. I mean, we don't want them accidentally on another planet or universe." Cisco explained, and both older heroes just raised their brows, knowing exactly that Barry has been sent to different planets and universes by accidents. "Whatever you say." Oliver patted Cisco's back, causing him to jump on his seat.

For a time, they all waited patiently, till both heroes were ready. "I bet something goes wrong." Whispered Sara to Oliver, who had to hold his laugh. "Same." Is all he answered, making both snicker behind Cisco's back. "Okay, you guys ready?" Cisco asked through the comms, getting two replies: "Ready!" After a few more calculations or whatever Cisco does on his computer, he started his countdown. "Ready to lose Supergirl?" Teased Barry, making Kara scoff. "Oh you are on Bartholomew." Kara replied, making Barry huff in annoyance. As they heard Cisco yell: "Go!" Through the comms, both heroes blasted away at full speed.

They kept on running and running, eventually breaking their speed records. But Kara and Barry were so fast, they opened a wormhole and eventually ran in it...Probably they are in another universe now.

Cisco turned from his chair, smiling sheepishly at Oliver and Sarah. "100% huh?" Sara joked, causing Cisco to slump on his chair, while Oliver he...Well he didn't seem surprised. For him it's like, a different day but the same bullshit.

Kara and Barry jumped out of the wormhole, stumbling onto the ground. Both stood up and looked around, noticing they were on a different Earth. "Where are we?" Kara asked, wondering why she participated in Cisco's test run. She should have expected it, seriously. Barry looked at some watch Cisco made him, to make sure he knows where he is. "Uhh, we are on...Oh, we are on Earth-38." He answered rather surprised, probably broken a new record. "You're telling me, we travelled so fast, that we passed 37 Earth's?" Kara asked, kind of amazed. "Yeah, it's a new record for me." Barry said, while looking at his tachyon device, only to notice that it's broken. "Well, for my first time it isn't bad." Kara just had to say it, causing Barry to huff. "I can't do anything that you are 'Super'." Barry teased, only making Kara chuckle. "Hey, is your tachyon still working?" He asked, taking the tachyon device on his chest off to examine it better. Kara looked down, taking hers as well off, noticing instantly that it needs to be fixed. "Nope, mine is gone." She answered dramatically, making Barry roll his eyes.

Before they could have even done something, multiple black vans surrounded them. "Hands on your back, you are surrounded." A microphone said, agents fully armored with weapons approaching both heroes. "Whoa, whoa! We are the good guys." Barry said, as they both obliged the voice behind the microphone. Specialized cuffs were put on them, and just when they were about to be led into a van, Kara's cuffs broke. "Oops, I didn't mean to." She apologized, leaving the agents speechless. "Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone." She put her hands up in mocked surrender, taking seat next to Barry. The agents just let her be, kind of getting it that they are good guys.

The vans started to drive to some unknown location, but Kara could see that they were driven to a cave...X-ray vision does have it's perks. "Well, I have to say this place is cool." Kara commented, everybody in the van raised their eyebrow, including Barry. "Oh...X-ray vision." She just answered and Barry nodded in understanding, while the agents only got more confused. After some time, the van finally stopped and both heroes were led then to what probably looked like an interrogation room. Kara and Barry were sat onto seats, while they waited patiently. Waiting for a couple of minutes, a red haired woman, with short hair and a tall, dark skinned man entered the room. "Hello." Barry greeted, waving his hand to them, still cuffed. They just started to question if these two were really bad guys, because they seemed to be so...Innocent. "So let's get started. I am agent Danvers and this is director J'onzz." Agent Danvers said, and at that exact moment Kara stuck her hand out. "Nice to meet you." She said nicely, which the agent cautiously took her hand. "Why is she not cuffed?" Director J'onzz asked, wondering what is actually going on. "Oh...Uh, the cuffs broke." Kara answered, bending the metal table a little to show her super strength. "Super strength and all." And this time Barry had to hold in a laugh, seeing the director and agent eyes widen. "Anyway, we are here to ask you some questions." The read haired woman said. Both heroes nodded, signaling to just ask away. "Are you here to hurt us?" She asked, and both just nodded a no. "We are good guys...Can't you see that on our suit?" Barry asked, motioning them to Kara's and his suit. "Well we can see it now. So where are you from?" Barry looked at Kara, motioning for her to explain. "We are from Earth-1." This caused the agent and director raising their brow in confusion. In a blur Kara was back with a white board and marker, starting to explain about the existence of the Multiverse and how they ended up here. After all the explanation, agent Danvers just had to rub her forehead...That was a little too much information.