Jealousy fits you darling

Requested by @Hosie_Clexa_Life

It was a lovely day in National City. Crime was very low, the city was peaceful...Clearly a perfect day for a date. Especially for a very known heroine.

Kara walked up to her girlfriend's office, giving Jess a kind smile, who happily returned it. Before entering the known office, she made sure that all flowers were still intact. When she was glad they still looked presentable, she finally entered the office. Lena was so engulfed with her work, that she didn't even notice Kara walking in. "I'm getting jealous of that laptop." Teased Kara, and finally Lena looked up. "Kara! I didn't hear you coming in." The CEO immediately stood up and practical ran into her lover's arms. "Don't worry, my eyes are all on you." Teased the Luthor back, getting a pout from the Super, which she kissed away. "These are for you, my love." Kara said softly, showing the flowers to Lena, who gasped in surprise. "Love, they are wonderful." Complimented Lena, feeling how her stomach fills with butterflies. She gently grabbed the bouquet, looking at Kara with 'love' written all over her face.

She loved the little gestures Kara would make. Like hide little, lovely notes in her coats, if she had to get out for a Supergirl emergency. Or prepare dinner, after a tiring day dealing with snobbish business men. Give her flowers at random days, it doesn't have to be a special occasion, Kara just loves to give Lena flowers. According to Kara, you shouldn't only express your love exactly on Valentines day or on a anniversary, you should express it everyday...Because everyday is like 'Valentines day'. But of course, Lena as well would do small gestures, that would make Kara's heart melt...Seriously they turned each other to major softies.

"What's the occasion, honey?" Lena asked, pecking Kara's lips before grabbing an empty vase. Kara chuckled, helping her girlfriend. "Well, I was wondering if you would be free tonight? I got reservations for your favorite restaurant." Lena could not help, but smile like an idiot totally in love (Well she is). "You didn't." Lena said in disbelief, but seeing the grin on Kara's face, it was very true. "Of course I did." Kara answered, soon tackled to the ground with a very, very tight hug. "Have I ever mentioned you are my favorite person?" Lena asked, and Kara shrugged. "Maybe, but I'm not against it hearing it more." Whispered Kara, making the woman on top of her shiver. "Well then, you, Kara Danvers, are my favorite in the whole universe." Soon their lips connected, which turned a little more heated. But sadly they had to stop. "You, Lena Luthor, are as well my favorite in the whole universe." Kara answered back, now smiling like the dork she is. Sadly their little moment was interrupted, when Jess said through the intercom: "Miss Luthor, your meeting will start soon."

Lena sighed, not wanting to leave, because it was quite comfy. They stood up, giving each other a kiss. "I'll see you at 6?" Kara asked, holding Lena by the hips. Lena smiled, kissing Kara once more. "I'll see you at 6." She answered, before they left together the office, and then going their separate ways....At this moment they hated their jobs.

Kara stood ready in front of L-Corp, her motorbike all ready, wearing her letter jacket that Lena loved so much. Just in time, Lena walked out of L-Corp and couldn't help but smile, when she saw Kara. Kara smiled as well and held Lena's custom made leather jacket. "You look incredibly beautiful." Kara complimented Lena, who changed to her leather jacket. The Luthor gave the Super a sweet kiss and they broke the kiss, but out of the corner of Kara's eyes, she saw people eyeing her girlfriend. She then grabbed Lena tighter, and the things that did to Lena...(Definitely horny). She would not always admit it, but she loved possessive Kara. They hopped onto Kara's bike, which is by the way a vintage Harley Davidson. And soon rode towards their destination.

The ride wasn't long, but also not short. Lena enjoyed the warmth Kara gave her and just cherished the peace...These were her favorite moments. Soon they arrived in front of Lena's favorite restaurant, and instantly two stomaches growled. They looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing. They both took their helmets off, and soon people were looking at them. Kara gently held Lena by the waist, definitely a sign meaning 'She's mine, so back the fuck off'. The couple entered the little restaurant, immediately brought to their table. They sat in comfortable silence, looking through the menu. But their little peace was interrupted when some douche-bag walked to their table. "Hey pretty girl, can I have your number? I'm sure you're friend wouldn't mind being alone for awhile." The man said, who seemed to be a younger version of Morgan fucking Edge. 'Eww, gross.' They both simultaneously thought. Kara was fuming with anger, and would very much likely throw this random jerk to space. Lena chuckled and raised a dangerous brow. "Very bold of you to ask me, but I happily decline the offer." Lena said nicely enough, not putting a threat behind her words...Not yet. The man seemed to be annoyed, but before he can utter a word, Kara grabbed is arm and shoved him away. "Look, It's very bold of you to ask out my girlfriend in front of me, but if you don't back off in the next five seconds, this would be the very last time you would be able to walk." Kara threatened, and if looks could kill, that guy would have been dead a long time ago. He scurried away, terrified for dear life and Lena, she's definitely turned on.

They continued their dinner and after that, they practically ran to Kara's bike hurrying to their shared apartment....They definitely had a fun night.

A week later, Kara entered Lena's office and seemed to have interrupted an important meeting. "Oh sorry love, I can come back later." Kara said and Lena shook her head. "It's fine. We are done anyways." Lena answered softly and smiled when she saw Kara. The Super walked in with multiple take out bags, first dropping it on the coffee table before waking to Lena and her guest. "Hey love." Lena greeted and pecked Kara's lips. "So Kara meet Andrea Rojas. She's my old friend from boarding school." Lena introduced both women, and felt the little tension. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Rojas." Kara gave her hand so shake, with a nice smile. "No, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Danvers, and you can call me Andrea." Andrea shook Kara's hand, with a firm grip. "Well, just call me Kara then." The Super said, feeling the little tension building. All three women talked for a bit, mostly about Lena's boarding school life. They kept on talking, but Kara was not happy seeing Andrea being touchy to Lena. She would touch her arm or clearly rake her eyes over her girlfriend's body. Kara was fuming, like she could feel heat building in her eyes. Lena noticed how Kara's eyes were sending daggers to Andrea, and was kinda turned on....She has this kink for jealous Kara. And Andrea got scared of Kara's look...Seriously, a silent threatening Kara Danvers is terrifying.

Finally after intense minutes, Andrea finally left and Kara wanted to stake her claim right then and there. She kissed Lena hard, making the Luthor moan in her mouth. After their make out session on the couch, they finally broke for air. Gently Lena traced Kara's jawline, seeing the hunger and lust in those blue eyes. "You know, jealousy fits you darling."