Giggling a bit I filled his head with images of Rex dead. He growled loudly and gripped his head.

"Head to the hospital and check on my son now" he ordered Mark

Chuckling I ventured to my last target Maxwell.

Let's give him something sweet, Cora chuckled.

Getting into his head was a bit difficult but the moment I did, I gave him images of being powerless and unable to shift, making him watch himself being killed by the one person he hates and fears the most.

He growled and held himself from shifting, I could tell that his shifting was a form of confirming that he's wolf was intact.

I felt a twinge of pain shoot through my body.

Mate....Mate is hurt. Cora growled.

Looking through the crowd I couldn't find Liam and I saw my father trying to control the crowd but they were all screaming and calling to various people.

Almost like he knew I was searching for him, Liam stood from the ground holding a crying baby and a lady.

Guess someone bumped into Liam and they fell.

It's okay Cora, it's just a fall.

You're right. Sorry I startled you, it's just that it felt intense.

Guess he hit his head hard.

Yeah. But damn girl, can you sense their fear. It's euphoric.

Smiling I looked round, the hall was in chaos, just the way I wanted. Going straight into the pack link, I released images of their worse fear and terrors to random minds, not caring who it was.

While sending those images I ensured to make it painful, the more realistic it felt, the better.

Now this is perfect chaos. Cora chuckled.

I know girl. I know.

Deciding to add more thrill I turned to my friends with a frown on my face, "what do you think is going on?".

Mary held on to Kate, Neil stood scanning the crowd. Turning to me, "let's help stabilizing the crowd".

I nodded and we headed to the middle of the hall avoiding broken chairs and swinging arms. Moving in the crowd I let go of Neil's hand and slipped through the door at the side.

Going outside carefully to avoid the cameras, I slipped to the side of the building. Moving on the wall I climbed to my room window.

On entering my room I changed into my spy clothes that consisted of black leggings, black tank top, black gloves and socks, black wig and blue contacts and finally three black bulky jackets.

The jackets made me look big and coupled with the short and guy like wig, I looked like a guy.

A short muscled guy. Cora snickered.

Putting my previous clothes in a small bag I climbed out through the window and went down stealthily avoiding cameras and guards.

Edging towards the training ground, I rolled on the floor so the clothes would smell of Earth and dust.

Masking my scent, I ran out purposely catching the eyes of the guards around.

And they gave a chase.

Running through the forest I opened the pack mind link partially.

The guards had informed the Alphas and Maxwell of a male intruder with a bag and more guards were told to join the chase.