7."For old times sake"

Sirens.
Masked figures.
Medical torches.
Indistant conversation.
The sixteen years old, tried sitting up and winced as he felt the sharp pain in his lower abdomen.
"Don't move, kid. You're hurt." The masked man demanded coolly.
"Yeah, we're the paramedics. We're getting you to the hospital. No need to be scared. You're safe with us." A rather polite, feminine voice spoke up.
Taehyung scoffed.
"Signs of consciousness."
The lady whispered and scribbled down something on her clipboard.
'Safe.' Taehyung thought 'What the hell even is that, now?'
The last thing he saw before blacking out was the dead bodies of his mother and father and a masked murderer whose words were something like "Nothing personal, kid. Just doing my job." And then he'd stabbed him. The only mercy he showed him was perhaps thinking of letting him bleed to death rather than killing him on the spot.
"Safe." He repeated as a taste of raw iron filled his mouth making him feel like vomiting.
"Hmm possible psychological trauma." The woman hummed.
"No shit, Sherlock. His possible parents were just murdered before his eyes and he was stabbed in the gut!"
Taehyung saw the said woman roll her eyes before saying something like "Just doing my job, sweetheart."
And then it all blurred out, again.

"Kim Taehyung! Dayum I've heard alot about YOU." Jungkook's eyes gleamed as he saw Taehyung slowly regain consciousness.
Taehyung smirked and as if on cue, Seokjin immediately rolled his eyes.
"Gosh, Jungkook-ah how many times do I have to tell you to act professional while on crime scenes! Aish, you kid." Seokjin sighed in disbelief.
"Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung croaked out.
"Can you atleast get me some water, Jinnie? For old times sake?" He smiled, eyes closed.
Jin closed his eyes and breathed out. Ofcourse it hurt to see him like this, it still hurt to see him hurt no matter what happened between the two. Deep down, Seokjin still cared. Too much, perhaps.
He asked the nurse to cater to Taehyung's need. Taking a seat on the adjacent stool.
"You're in my jurisdiction again, may I ask the reason Mr.Kim?"
"Yeah, it became boring and all after a while in Seoul, you know?" He coughed.
"I thought why not come back! Spend some quality time with my good old Jin!"
"Mr.Kim I'm asking you this very professionally and I expect you to-"
"Oh I don't give two shits about your rules or code of conduct, officer. And if we're going to do this your way? Then listen if you have ears, Mr. Kim." He gritted his teeth, cutting Jin off and staring straight into his eyes.
"I'm here to make your life hell, all over again. And this time? It's not because I'm in love with you."
He chuckled bitterly, licking his lips and glancing at Jungkook.
And then he closed his eyes, again.
Jungkook just left eyes wide, mouth agape.
A/N: Revenge note!!!!
Also, are you joining the dots y'all!?
It's going to get clearer in the upcoming chapters!