40."Words"

"Why am I so freaking thirsty." Seokjin cursed, stepping out of his room to fetch some water in the middle of the night.
He would thank heavens he was thirsty, later on but anyway.
The lights weren't dimmed like they usually were and a frown crept up his face as he noticed the difference.
And then almost immediately his eyes fell on something on the floor, and then they widened as his mind registered that it wasn't something but a rather someone. A very pale Jungkook passed out on the cold marble floor.
Seokjin ran to the boy immediately, kneeling down next to him and wrapping his arms around him. His pulse was barely there and Seokjin instantly knew he'd been like this for hours.
The rest of the moments were like a fast forward to Seokjin as he dialled the ambulance, heard the sirens blaring, heard the assistants' faint conversations and then found himself sitting next to an unconscious Jungkook, his pale hand tightly clasped in his own.
It was due to all the crying the boy did. Three hours weren't less, you see? But no one knew. All the doctors told Seokjin was that the boy was cold and dehydrated. Hypothermia.
He called Jimin several times to let him know but the call would switch straight to voicemail every time.
"Fuck come on Jimin pick up! It's Jungkook! He's sick!" He said to the answerphone.
If only Jimin himself weren't wasted in his apartment, all alone.