45."Abduction"

It had been the second ring of the doorbell but there were no signs of the door opening anytime soon.
"He must be asleep." Jimin thought, finally searching through his phone's memo to look for the lock combination. And then he smiled as realization hit him. Ofcourse it was Jungkook's birthday. He typed in the digits and the door unlocked with a familiar clank.
He tiptoed to the boy's room, a radiant smile plastered across his face as he contemplated the boy's reaction to seeing him. Although it fell almost immediately, despite the abundance of feelings behind it.
The room was empty.
"...Jungkookie?" The boy called out, walking to the bathroom door but it was unlocked and empty.
Panic now filled the man's existence as he looked around the house for his dear Jungkook. The boy he loved so much.
"JUNGKOOK!?" He screamed out once again, In the hope of hearing back that oh so precious voice. The melody of Jungkook answering 'I'm here, baby.' as he poked his head from the balcony, smiling his adorably contagious smile. 'Why are you so worried?' He'd question and take the boy in his arms.
Jungkook's phone was still on his bedside table and even his slippers were under the bed, that meant the boy either left VERY hurriedly although it wouldn't have been the case because Jimin knew Jungkook that much to tell that the boy never left his phone wherever he went. Even if to the toilet. Or, that the man had been taken forcefully. Jimin knew it were the latter. Being observed the surroundings even if in utter panic had told the boy atleast this much.
Tears now streamed down Jimin's plump face as his shaky hands dialled Seokjin.

"This morning?" Seokjin questioned as the man behind the counter nodded.
"How many?" He inquired again, shifting his weight from one foot to another.
"Two or maybe three anesthetics and two syringes?" "Yes. Yes, that." The old man told, nervousness apparent on his seamed face.
Seokjin hummed in approval.
"Alright, Martin. Let me know if he comes back or anything, okay?" He told the guy and got out of the pharmacy just in time to receive the call by Jimin.
"Hyung..." The boy cried on the other side, his voice shaking.
All the colour left Seokjin's face as he clutched his phone harder, gathering all the courage he could get to inquire why the boy was crying.
"Jimin-ah...what's wrong?" Seokjin questioned, voice hushed as If scared of the boy's response.
"Jungkookie..." Jimin whimpered, hiccuping "he's not here!"
Seokjin felt as if the ground just dissapeared from beneath his feet and he was now falling into a dark, limitless abyss.
"H-he he's gone...even his ph-phone is here a-and his slippers- h-hyung he never leaves his phone!" Jimin cried, covering his mouth with his free hand.
Seokjin was quiet for a while as Jimin just sobbed into the phone, contemplating the chances, rethinking the situation but mostly readying himself for the inevitable battle that approached him. No time to be sad. No time to cry.
"Officer Park." Seokjin spoke with authority and despite being devastated, Jimin straightened as he was called to duty.
"I need you to investigate the crime scene. Interrogate the apartment guards, any possible neighbours who saw anything, eye witnesses, every protocol needed." The man ordered him, gritting his teeth.
"It's an abduction."