30."Confrontation"

"Hyung..." Jungkook knocked on Seokjin's bedroom door.
Daylight lighting up the well ventilated hallway of their apartment as the boy stood in the middle, like a silhouette some artist left without a face.
"Yes, Jungkook I'll be out in five." Seokjin raspy morning voice answered, immediately decorating Jungkook's face with a radiant smile.
"Don't be late now, hyung-nim, today's the trial!" He sung, walking through the corridor towards the kitchen.
Seokjin just sighed in his room, getting out of his bed to get ready.
Gosh, he didn't have a great feeling about the day already.

Almost 10 minutes later, Seokjin's door unlocked and he stepped out, dressed in his black pants and grey sweater, his mullet neatly set around his nape. He seemed so sedate that Jungkook too had difficulty deciphering what he was thinking of.
"Whoa hyung, look at you!" Jungkook awed with his doe eyes. Jimin was no better.
Seokjin just chuckled, shaking his head as always.
"Shall we go get that criminal, now my associate lovebirds?" He asked playfully to which both the boys smiled and nodded.
"And the threesome later?" He added, making both the boys yell in unison.
"JIN HYUNG!"

The court room was filled with most of the faculty members who weren't on duty, just because of the importance of the case. They all wondered the fate of a fugitive on the run for 5 years.
Booming chatters could be heard all around the place which turned to hushed murmurs when Taehyung was escorted to the room along with the magistrate incharge taking his seat on the podium.
He was a rather middle aged guy whose hair had turned grey at some places but still contained the remains of his youth.
"The house is called upon order." The man announced and it was only then that Seokjin noticed Jaehwan, the peculiar thing that piqued his interest being his location at the opposite team's attorney desk.
Seokjin frowned, about to say something but Jungkook cut him off.
"Jin hyung! Look that's...Yoongi hyung...with...wait is that Jung?" Jungkook said, too many emotions in the single sentence.
Now otherwise, he would've been hella mad at the boy for cutting him off but the words he listened to made his head turn towards where the boy was pointing to.
The three pair of eyes widened as they saw Yoongi enter the venue but not alone, and rather with a whole life sized Jung Hoseok, namely criminal who was just released a day back.
Seokjin wanted to get up and he would've If only Jungkook's tight grip on his arm didn't stop him from doing so.
"WHAT. does he THINK. he's DOING." Seokjin gritted his teeth as Yoongi made his way to the opposite side, sitting down with Hoseok. Oh was Yoongi in trouble, now.
But what the lot didn't notice was the tall man with the umber overcoat in the back. His face covered with a facemask as well as his head with a beret. He was so undetectable that none of the people in the room noticed him, despite his eccentric appearance.
The hearing started.

A/N: Uploading all the chapters at once because honestly I don't have the energy to continue anymore.
Sigh I'm talking to myself anyway.