Chapter 57: My mother's killer

Arvin Chen

"May mga katanungan ka pa ba? Mukhang hindi mo na kasi kayang tumanggap pa ng ibang impormasyon base sa itsura mo ngayon, Areol."

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily before opening them again.

Totoong nagulat ako sa mga nalaman ko pero umpisa pa lang yon. Tatlo ang demonyong binanggit ni Atong at Bernadette pero isa pa lang ang pinangalanan ko.

May dalawa pa at kailangan ko ding alamin ang kanilang mga kuwento.

"Ang taong tinatawag nilang Piero, anong layunin niya sa lahat ng kaguluhang ito?"

From being blank, his face suddenly darkened. The mere mention of the word 'Piero' ticked him off.

"Piero is a sick old bastard who loves to play with humans. Para sa kanya ang mga tao ay may kanya kanyang papel katulad na lang ng larong chess. Siya ang puno't dulo ng lahat ng kaguluhan na to. Sigurado akong siya ang nagtanim ng mga kahangalan sa isip ng hood ng kapatid mo at ng matandang yon."

Matanda? Siguradong ang taong yon ang tinutukoy niya.

"Are you referring to the last demon... Lucifer? I didn't expect him to be part of this hell. What made him do this?"

The moment Bernadette named the demons it was reasonable for me to not believe it. How could I when my brother and that old man from the academy is a part of it?

It doesn't make sense not until this time came for me to know the story behind it.

"The question is not what but who." he hissed.

"Who?"

"Lucifer claimed he was doing it for Hera De Chavez. Just like it always have been before."

Hera? The founder of Bloody Society and the mother of Twelve, Seven and Ella?

"Pero matagal ng patay si Hera diba? Kaya bakit?"

Bakit gumagawa siya ng walang kabuluhang mga bagay para sa taong patay na?

"Hera died yes but he revived her." my forehead immediately creased after hearing his answer.

What the f*ck? Lucifer did what?!

"How would that even be possible?" I'm getting more confused than ever. "You killed Hera yourself didn't you?"

Imposibleng mabuhay ang taong patay na kaya paanong nangyari ang bagay na yon?

King was about to open his mouth when the door suddenly opened. My eyes widened the moment I saw Eight and Brandon struggling to hold her.

I glanced at Eight who lowered her head in guilt. She was supposed to take Ella away from here. Why the hell are they back in this place...so fast?

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop her  Captain but..." Brandon tried to crack a smile which earned  a glare from me.

"Bitawan niyo ko." Ella's voice was giving me chills just like the cold wind outside the door. One look from her eyes and you can totally see that she's not happy.

She must have heard it. F*ck!

I took a look from him but King doesn't even seem fazed at all. I can't help myself but to be worried.

What are you planning to do now...King?

--*--

Ella Park