Chapter 28: Choice

Chapter 28: Choice

It was a fine morning. It was supposed to be until the news broke in and messed up everything.

Nasa kalagitnaan kami nang pagkain ng tanghalian sa cafeteria. Kasama namin ang jerk na si Arvin at ang gang niya as usual. Jervis was talking about something with Dette. Something funny I guess because they kept on giggling. And Yana? Yana was eating silently which is weird. She looked troubled.

"Yana, may problema ba?" She turned up to me and looked like she's about to say something but she's helding it back. She ended up giving me her usual smile saying "I'm fine. Just a little stressed about council works."

Strange. This is the first time she said that she's stressed about her work as a student council president. Why do I find it unbelievable?

"I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch but you have to come with me, Ms. President." The guy who suddenly appeared looked worried.

"Mauna na ko guys. Council works." Yana ran fast after that guy whispered something to her. She was trembling and she even looked horrified.

"Mauuna na rin ako." I pulled his tie even before he could turn around. Making him face me.

Natigilan ang mga kasama ko. I probably caught their attention after pulling such stunt.

"Ella?" Dette even gave me a questionable look.

"You. What did you tell Yana?" I gave him a deathglare and I saw him gulped.

"Nothing. Paper works lang yon!" He was completely nervous. He was shaking and I know that he's also lying because his gaze kept on moving as he was talking.

"Why are you so worked up, lady?" Josh stood up and put his arms over my shoulders.

"He's lying. Yana was scared and she looked so horrified! Kaya pano ako maniniwalang paper works lang yon?" I almost shouted which caught everyone's attention.

Tumayo na rin ang iba pa naming kasama. Pinalibutan nila ako at ang lalaking nanginginig sa harapan ko.

"You bastard! You better answer her question or else I'll be the one to ask." Arvin looked mad he even showed his fist.

"O-o-okay sasabihin ko na! But not here it's confidential." Pinakawalan ko na siya pagkatapos non.

"Orion, Oziris take him to your head quarters." I commanded. The twins even saluted at me before dragging the guy away.

"Bakit sa headquarters namin? Nababaliw ka na bang babae ka?!" Arvin complained in a loud tone and I glared in return.

"Leader, Yana didn't said a thing and she looked so scared same goes with that guy. If it's confidential then it must be something the council can't say out loud. Aren't you curious?" Josh stated. Naunahan niya ko tss.

"Damn I am! That woman is not easy to scare-

"Kaya sa headquarters tayo ng gang. Mas secure don hindi ba?" I stared at him for a couple of minutes then...

"Fine! Pero ikaw lang. Your friends should stay here." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
Ang arte tss.

"You heard him. Me and my lady are going now. Bye Jervis and see you soon sweetie." Josh winked and I think I just saw Dette flushed. What the hell?

"Are you hitting on my friend in front of me?" Inalis naman niya ang nakaakbay niyang braso saka ako hinarap.

"Huwag kang magselos ikaw pa rin ang nagiisang lady ko." Josh even flashed a sweet smile. What a playboy. Akala naman niya uubra sakin ang kalandian niya tss.