Chapter 44: The Traitors

Chapter 44: The traitors

"Theon ano ba?!" I was already giving him my deadliest glare.

He said he'll bring me to see my brother! Pero kanina pa kami nakatunganga dito sa kawalan tsk.

"What's going on?" Theon was startled. Kanina pa siya parang wala sa hulog tang *na.

"What's going on? You really have the nerve to ask what- I was cutted off.

Tinakpan lang naman ng walanghiya ang bibig ko buwiset! "Please be quiet, Ella. Myrcella's on the line."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I forcefully take off his hand. Hindi niya naman sinabing may kausap pala siya sa earpiece niya edi sana hindi ako nagingay diba? Tss.

Hindi ko tuloy mapigilang hindi siya tingnan ng masama. I'm really pissed off right now.

"But If I go back now then who will go with Ella?" agad napataas ang kilay ko matapos marining ang sinabi ng mokong na to.

Pinaghintay niya ako, tapos iiwan niya ko dito? F*ck. Nagpapatawa ba siya?

"I will." We both turned our heads on the new comer.

It's been ages since I last saw that mask. The mask of that man. "Andreus?" I muttered his name and saw recognition from his eyes.

"Go." Andreus said or more like commanded. I even saw Theon nodding and bowing his head before finally leaving the two of us. They knew each other?

Andreus then walked slowly until he reached me. He took my hand and started walking and so I did too. I just let him drag me away. He was holding my hand and yet I felt comfortable. Kung ibang lalaki to malamang sinapak ko na. Andreus helding my hand gives off familiarity vibe as if it was Lei who was holding me.

I was so focused on our intertwined fingers that I didn't realize we already reached the place.

I finally let go of his hand as I stand before my younger brother's grave.

In the loving memory of Seven:
Yale Hross De Chavez

I never imagined this would happen. I never thought that the next time I'll see my brother is like this. Me standing before him and him buried six feet under the ground.

"You moron. You said you came back to protect me don't you? Then why did you leave?"

Why did you leave me again? Kababalik mo lang tapos umalis ka na rin agad.

"You were a number for Pete's sake! Why weren't you able to protect yourself?!" I was frustrated and mad.

They say the numbers are strong, then why? Why did my brother die?

Why did they let him die?

"He was strong—your brother." he stated, as if reading my mind. "Look at all these graves. All of them are strong people. They died but their legacies will stay on."

He looked sad as he glanced from each grave one by one.

"These are the graves of the Fallen. Bloody Society members that died."

So that was the reason why it seems so secluded— Isolated from the rest of the academy.

I never imagined I'll be able to go in here. To go the fallen's graveyard.

"They might have left us but they will always stay here...in our hearts and in our minds." he said with a small smile. I can also see pain lingering in his eyes.

His words and actions ever since I met him always confused me. His identity has always been a mystery to me and yet I can't help myself to be drawn with him.