Chapter 62: Break me apart

Ella Park

Pagkatapos ko magpakahirap iexplain ang detalye sa team, hindi rin naman pala matutuloy psh. The damn game has been delayed for a day. Great. Now what the hell should I do now?

"A penny for your thoughts?" I turned to see who it is.

"Dr. Dale?" I murmured in recognition. Before I knew it, I was already in front of the academy hospital.

Hindi ko namalayang ganito na pala kalayo ang narating ko.

"Do you want to come in for a check up?" he smiled and my brows arched.

"You are aware that I hate hospitals, right?" my eyes squinted over.

He giggled then gave me a cheeky grin afterwards, "I know but don't you want to go and see him?"

Him? Who the hell is he even pertaining to?

"Playing dumb now, aren't we? Why don't you come with me for sec?" Dale suddenly pulled me over.

I was brought inside the hospital. Forced and uncomfortable  of course.We walked and walked and walked until we reached a certain room. It was bit far compared to the other rooms in this hospital.

it seems isolated from the rest of the place.

"Hey Nikolei, I brought a nurse that would treat your wound. Be nice to her a'ight?" he chuckled.

He suddenly got my attention there. Did he just say Nikolei?  He's here and wounded? I can't help but to to be confused.

"I don't need a nurse, Dale." it was him. It was really him. That was definitely his voice.

Lei...

"Oh yes you do. I'll be leaving her in your hands then." the annoying doctor grinned then whispered good luck before opening the door and pushing me so damn hard. That stupid Dale! Argh!

To be honest, if Lei wasn't able to caught me in his arms then I'll probably be kissing the damn floor right now.

Damn that doctor tss.

"Okay ka lang?" Lei asked, staring at me intently which made me more uncomfortable. I immediately pushed him away from me. I know I pushed him hard because he ended up on the side of the wall with a loud sound. I didn't  even bother to care anymore.

All I know is, I don't want to be in the same room with him. To be in the same room with my mother's murderer.

I tried to open the door the moment I reached it but it won't even bulge. That f*cking doctor!  He definitely did this on purpose.

I swear I'm gonna kill him the next time I see him. Damn it!

"It's no use. That door won't open unless you have a security access over it." I heard him sighed over.

Security access? If that's the case then he can overwrite it since he has the highest authority in this place!

"You're the King," I grunted.  "Sigurado akong may access ka dito—kaya bakit hindi mo buksan mo ang pinto?" I scoffed,rolling my eyes over.

I was literally talking with him on my back.

"I will open it, but first can you help me to stand up?" I heard another sigh coming from him.

"Malaki ka na, Lei. Sa tingin ko ay kaya mo nang gawin yon ng mag-isa." I hissed. Still not facing him.

"Maybe if you haven't pushed me that hard then I would still be standing right now. I won't ask you if I can actually do it myself." he retorted back, gritting his teeth.