Chapter 55

Third person's POV

The two fell silent. They were both crying. Taehyung didn't know what to feel. But still, Jimin is his best friend. Everyone deserves a second chance right??

"I d-did. B-but now I realized i-it wasn't love Tae.. i-it was only an infatuation. W-we were so close before t-that I mistook my brotherly love a-as an actual love. I-I don't like him like that taetae. I l-liked someone else. B-but I guess that person h-hates me now." Jimin said as he cried. He was unable to wipe his tears so Taehyung did it for him.

"Is it Yoongi? Or Hoseok?" Taehyung asked.

"B-both." Jimin admitted shyly and Taehyung gasp in shock.

"Really!?" Taehyung exclaimed as the older chuckled lightly. He looked at the younger's face and noticed that he was not blonde anymore.

"Y-you look good in red by the w-way." Jimin said and sniffed.

"Thank you minnie. I really m-missed you. I-I'm so glad I get to talk to you." Taehyung said as he hugged the male again.

"I-I missed you too t-taetae. W-we still haven't eaten seafood together. B-but that's n-not gonna happen e-ever right? They will kill me. N-not that I didn't deserve it. I do." Jimin sniffled.

"D-don't think that way. I-I'm not gonna let that happen." Taehyung said and pulled away when they heard the door opening revealing the others with a snickering Jeongguk behind them.

"K-kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed and wiped his tears before jumping on the ravenette who instantly catched him.

"Baby, can you please leave for now? We gotta do something. Mkay?" Jeongguk asked as he put the younger on his feet again.

"No! I w-won't leave if y-you're gonna kill my minnie!! H-he regrets it. I know he does." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, leave. I won't repeat myself." Jeongguk said coldly and Taehyung glared at him.

"No!! I wont leave!!" Taehyung said as he stomped his feet like a brat. Jeongguk sighed at his behaviour.

"Take him out." Jeongguk ordered his men and Taehyung was instantly pulled out of the basement. He was struggling on the guards hold as he screamed at Jeongguk.

"I hate you kookie!!"

•••

The basement fell silent once the angry red haired was gone. Jeongguk stood before Jimin who looked up at him with a blank face.

"Go on. Torture me already." Jimin said coldly, although he felt scared. This is it. I'm really gonna die.

"For a traitor, you sure have a sharp mouth huh? Do you want me to cut your tounge?" Jeongguk asked and Jimin instantly fell silent, biting his own tounge at the thought.

"Yah!! Don't scare him like that!!" Jin exclaimed as the ravenette rolled his eyes before moving away from Jimin.

"Minnie. We know you did a huge mistake but we all decided to give you a second chance. Although boss here was quite skeptical. But of course you will also receive a punishment which is a 500 whips." Namjoon explained and Jimin instantly gulp.

"H-how am I supposed to survive that." Jimin muttered.

"Namjoon what are you saying?? We agreed for 150 whips. Only 150!!" Jin exclaimed again and Namjoon rubbed his nape in response.

Jimin felt hope again. Oh god how he missed these dorks. The tied up male looked towards the two who had no expressions on their face. I disappointed them.

"A-are you sure?" Jimin asked which earns a nod from Jin.

"Jimin, no matter what you do. You're still our friend. We grew up together, we shared things together. Damn we practically shower together. So we're not gonna let a single mistake separate us okay?" Hoseok finally said and with that, Jimin broke down. Sobbing as he hid his face in shame, unable to look up at his friends. Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry guys.

"A-and besides.. we heard your talk with Taehyung." Suga silently commented and Jimin instantly blushed, unable to meet his eyes. Shit. I forgot they have cameras here.

"T-thank you guys.."

•••

Taehyung walked around the living room, unable to calm himself down. He doesn't know what's happening down the basement. No, he wont let Jimin get killed. He's kind, adorable, and his friend.

Taehyung was sure Jimin wasn't tricking him. He'll know if the boy was lying. But he wasn't. Jimin seemed sincere and he looked like he really was regreting everything. This is not fair. It was only a single mistake. No one should be punished like that.

Taehyunh snapped his head towards the basement door when he heard it opening. It revealed everyone and Taehyung instantly ran towards them.

"Where's minnie!? Did y-you kill him too? K-kookie." Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend who just look away and that's when he knew. He broke down and fell on his knees as the other looked at him in shock.

"Y-you killed my minnie!! I hate you I hate you!!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jeongguk snapped out of his trance as he kneeled in front of the crying boy.

"Baby what are you saying?? I didn't kill him." Jeongguk said as he wiped the tears away from Taehyung's cheeks who instantly calmed down after hearing what he said.

"Y-you didn't?? Then where is he?? G-give me my Jiminie!!" Taehyung said as he sniffled.

"Taehyung, he was still at the basement. His punishment isn't done but we're not going to kill him, okay? Stop crying, baby." Jeongguk said as he hugged the boy, carrying him and placed him on his lap when he sat on the couch.

"R-really? I-I'm sorry kookie. I-I don't hate y-you. I-I love kookie." Taehyung instantly said as he hugged the older who chuckled at his cuteness. The other cooed at Taehyung.

"I know baby. I love Taetae too." Jeongguk muttered, kissing Taehyung's temple.

"Wait. So no one even realized that Taehyung had red hair?" Hoseok commented and that's when everyone gaped in surprise.

_____

SURPRISE BITCHES!!