Chapter 12

DAY 4, 11:19 am
Third person's POV
[Location, Byun's residence]

~Byun Baekhyun focus~

Baekhyun was cut off from his daydream when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the caller and saw it was Jeongguk, so he decided to ignore it. But his boyfriend noticed that.

"Aren't you going to answer that honey?" Chanyeol asked, he was eating apples while watching tv.

"No. It's Jeon." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol made an •0• face.

"You know you should fix things up with Jeon. I know you're scared but I think there are other ways to solve the problem without you getting on Jeon's bad side. You knew what will happen."Chanyeol said.

"I know that Channie, but I don't wanna let Jeon have his way on my brother. But I also don't want to sacrifice my family's safety. If it means me getting on Jeon's death list then so be it. I know you can take care of my brother." Baekhyun said sadly which made his boyfriend glare at him.

"Don't even tak like that, there's no way I would let that happen. Your company needs you, and so is Taehyung. I'm sure there are other ways, we just have to figure it out. Don't think much and stress yourself, Taehyung will be worried." Chanyeol kissed his forhead.

"Speaking of Taehyung, he was acting so weird lately." Baekhyun said with a frown. He doesn't get why Taehyung wanted to have a week off from school and their work.

"Like good weird or, weird weird??"

"I don't know. I feel like something was up, and I can't pin point that." He said while frowning even more. He just cant stand his phone constantly ringing.

"Just answer him." Chanyeol stated, clearly annoyed by the constant ringin of his husband's phone. So with a roll of his eyes, Baekhyun answered.

"Took you so long, do you think you have the authority to ignore me and make me wait!!? If you really want to live peacefully you should know your place Byun." Jeongguk greeted, or more like snarled. He was annoyed that the older Byun made him wait like that.

"I know, I was busy." Baekhyun lied while looking at his boyfriend who had the same expression as him.

"I don't care whatever your reason's are. I am only here to say that the deal is closed, I already got what I wanted so lucky you, Byun." Jeongguk stated.

"What do you mean? Didn't you say you wanted my brother?? Did you find a replacement of him from the company.??" Baekhyun asked in confusion, a little relieved that Jeongguk was not going after his brother anymore.

"You can say it like that. " Smirking from the other line, Jeongguk thanked hell that Baekhyun is so naive. He really likes to toy his victims.

Baekhyun was about to talk but Jeon already ended the call. Such a rude bastard!

"This motherfucker disturbed me from eating and he had the guts to hang up on me!!" Baekhyun hissed and threw his phone on the other side of the couch, Chanyeol just calmed him down by rubbing his back.

"HYUNGIE!! Gucci officially released their latest collections!!C'mon I wanna go shopping!! Let's go already!!" Taehyung suddenly came running down the stairs into the living room.

"Hey will you calm down, we'll go later. Eat first, you've been locking yourself inside your room." Baekhyun said.

"That's because I was watching sgt. keroro and I'm already on episode 62, i still wanna finish it though, but GUCCI!! I mean GUCCI realeased a new collection so I wanna buy it already!!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"You need to calm down (see what i did there?😉) we'll just go after showering and eating. Gucci will not run out of stocks okay? See you didn't even look like you have washed your face." Taehyung instantly blushed. Yes, he still didn't wash his face.

He woke up at 4, and started watching anime until 11.

"Waaahhhh!!" Taehyung ran to the powder room and splashed his face with water. He definitely had an eye booger. His hyungs chuckled at him.

"You are such a baby, Byun Taehyung." Chanyeol commented but Taehyung only glared at him.

"Oooh, that's scary." He teased again until Baekhyun smacked him in the head.

"Just eat." Baekhyun stated making Taehyung chuckle. The youngest just stuck his tounge out to Chanyeol to tease him.

They just started eating in peace.

[Location, Seoul Port]

The Jeon's mafia was currently in seoul's famous port. Jeongguk was in a van with his hacker, Jhope. His team of snipers were spread through the area, including their caporegime, Jimin. Yoongi was currently planting bombs on his area so if suddenly the team comes in need of them for a quick escape, then it was all prepared. Jhope was currently looking for possible escape routes if ever needed.

Jeongguk was wearing his bunny mask and his favorite gloves. His favourite gun, a Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol was placed on his belt along with his knife.

"They're here boss." Jhope informed.

"Good, I'm going." He said and went out. Pistol and knife on his waist. He went out the van to greet the leader of the biggest drug syndicate from Australia.

(Italic means they're speaking in english.)

"Nice to see you mr. Jeon."

A man in his late 30's greeted him and offered a handshake. Jeongguk just look at his hand. It's not like he doesn't know how to greet, he's just plain rude.

"Oliver Smith, I'm not here to make friends with you so quit the fake act."

Jeon Jeongguk spoke in straight english. (Yes because the only one who's not straight is them, lol)

"Still rude as ever" this man really has some guts that he could talk to Jeongguk like that. And look's like Jeon Jeongguk wasn't taking it lightly. He was frowning behind his mask.

"You're asking for your own death, Smith." Jeongguk said, his teeth was gritted as he glared ay the man who only chuckled.

"Oh come on don't be like that." Oliver said with a scoff.

"Don't ask for it."