Chapter 23

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's base]

"D-daddy.."

Jeongguk stilled at the nickname that the younger gave him. His eyes wide but he quickly covered up with a smirk. Oh my fucking God. Jeongguk thought.

Taehyung too, was shocked as well. He just came from his high and called Jeongguk 'daddy'. He didn't even know where that came from.

"Fuck.. w-what did you say??" Jeongguk asked excitedly.

Taehyung slumped on Jeongguk's chest, face red because of embarrassment. He felt the wet patch on his short, it felt so sticky.

"Call me that from now on hmm?." Jeongguk said and Taehyung just hid his tomato face on the older's chest.

"I h-hate you.." Jeongguk chuckled and ruffled the younger's wet locks because of sweat, his face was still wet with tears.

"Go shower." Jeongguk said so Taehyung got off him and made his way to the bathroom.

Jeongguk waited, even though he felt the sticky cum on his underwear and it was so uncomfortable.

Remembering the occurance just minutes ago, he can't forget about how the younger called him 'daddy'

Where did that even come from?? Did Jin tell him his kinks??

But remembering how the younger reacted. Looks like he didn't even know what 'kinks' are. He was just too innocent and his innocence was driving Jeongguk crazy.

He was itching too bad to ruin it.

Moments later, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

"Y-you can use the bathroom now." Taehyung stuttered and raced towards the walk in closet that Jeongguk have.

Seeing the younger's flustered state, Jeongguk chuckled and made his way towards the bathroom.

Taehyung's POV

Oh my god, that was so embarrassing!! I raced towards the walk in closet not wanting him to see my redden face.

How did I manage to call him that?? Daddy? He's not even my father, or my step father, or my guardian.

What is wrong with me??

After all thos struggling I called him that? So embarrassing!! After what happened earlier, I'm still flustered. I still feel the lingering feeling of his touch on my body. But, I still hate him. He forced me!

I shook my head to get rid of those unholy thoughts or else I would have to deal with my own problem here.

It's been a week since I got here and I'm still getting used to this kind of lifestyle. We were quite well off but Jeonggukie is just, so RICH.

His walk in closet is literally as big as my room on Baekie hyung's house. And I still miss them.

Sometimes I wonder what they are feeling at the moment. I really can't stand the thought of being away with them at first but as time goes by, I'm getting the hang of it.

I wandered inside the closet for a good few minutes before I saw a cute outfit that really caught my eyes.

It was a clothing for girls, but... why would Jeonggukie keep clothes for girls here?? Not unless.. he have a girlfriend??

I look at the outfit one more time. I'm itching to really try it because it looked so cute. All my life I've been open to wearing other gender's clothes. I mean, gender is just a gender and clothes are just.. clothes. Right?

Now, I really don't make any sense.

I touched the fluffy jacket and feel the soft cotton under my palms. It felt so good. The hoodie comes with a thigh highs which looks so comfortable.

I really want to try this.

"Why don't you wear that??"

I got startled by the sudden voice behind my and clutched the clothes to my chest before turning to glare at the person who interrupted me.

It was Jeongguk who also laughed at my glaring face. Indirectly saying that I don't look intimidating at all.

What a bummer. I rolled my eyes at him before turning my attention to the rack that was filled of girl clothes.

"Why do you have so many women's clothes?? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked curiously with a frown on my face. I don't really like the word 'girlfriend'.

Instead of answering he just laughed at my face earning a glare.

"No.. not at all baby. That's for you."

"F-for me??"

Why me?? Does he know that I like to wear girl clothes when I'm alone?? How did he know that.

"How do you know I like this kind of style??" I asked again. He only shrugged like it's nothing and went to get his clothes. Now speaking of clothes....

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT HE WAS HALF NAKED.

I took a peak at his abs.. it's so... beautiful. I wanna touch it.

I shook my head again and held the clothes before running outside. I heard his laugh and I rubbed my red face. That was embarrassing!!