Chapter 54

Third person's POV

Taehyung crawled under Jeongguk's seat who now looked at him in confusion. The now red haired looked up and met Jeongguk's cold eyes. The ravenette just waited for the younger on what he's going to do next.

Taehyung shyly palmed the older through his jeans looking up to see Jeongguk's desire filled eyes. Taehyung grew confident as he pulled the older's zipper down.

The older's eyes were hazy. He can't believe that Taehyung was initiating all of this. Inside a car. How naughty.

The red haired pulled his jeans down along with his boxer and his dick instantly sprang up. It was not fully erected yet Taehyung can only gulp by it's size.

Jeongguk didn't touch him. He didn't command the boy either. It was all his choice. (Wrong, it was authornim's choice hohoho)

Taehyung held the hard member on his hands, pumping the skin up and down and Jeongguk released pleasured grunts. Taehyung's two hands were clasped together while pumping the member as it was too thick to hold by one hand.

Jeongguk caressed the younger's soft hair as if encouraging him to go on. Which he did. Taehyung leaned in and licked the tip shyly, circling his tounge on the slit.

"Shit, baby.." Jeongguk can't help but tilt his neck back, showing his strong neck and collarbones. The gesture made Taehyung confident as he took it inside his mouth, purposely sucking on the head as he moved his hands up and down.

Jeongguk's hands gripped tightly on his red locks as the boy started bobbing his head, choking on the thick member.

"Such a good boy, hmm?" Jeongguk muttered and the younger moaned in reply. The vibrations making Jeongguk hiss.

Taehyung didn't mind the rough grip on his newly dyed hair and deep throated the ravenette. He instantly choked halfway as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He blinked those tears away and looked up to see Jeongguk's proud smile.

'I love making him proud.'

"Fuck baby.. you're my cock slut aren't you.?? Mnn.." Taehyung moaned in reply again. He felt the member twitch in his mouth and that's when he knew that Jeongguk was close. He did his best and bobbed his head faster, pumping what he can't fit inside his mouth.

Jeongguk suddenly pulled his head away and pumped his own shaft. Taehyung's saliva was glistening on the reddish member and damn does it look hot?

"Stick your tounge out baby." Jeongguk said and Taehyunv instantly obeyed, sticking his tounge out as Jeongguk lightly slap his tip on it while pumping, chasing his own orgasm. Taehyung patiently waited for his treat even though he was already salivating.

And that was until Jeongguk came hard. His cum instantly staining the younger's face as Taehyung tried his best to lick it all off his lips. Some were on his cheeks and boy, Jeongguk thought he looks so good like that.

"Baby like eating daddy's cum huh? Such a cum slut." Jeongguk scoffed as he grip the younger's hair who whined in return.

"I-I'm y-your cumslut d-daddy.." Taehyung muttered shyly, blushing when he saw that the older's tip was still covered with cum. Gulping his saliva.. he leaned in and licked the cum off the older's cock.

"Ahh fuck.. such a good boy.."Jeongguk groaned, caressing the younger's hair proudly and the boy released Jeongguk's cock with a pop before giggling so cute like he haven't done anything sexual earlier.

"I'm daddy's good boy.." Taehyung said chuckling and the older smile. He gestured the younger to sit on his lap in whih the younger obeyed instantly.

"Really huh? Daddy's good little boy?" Jeongguk said. The younger nodded furiously while giggling.

"I love you, kookie." Taehyung whispered as he caressed the older's cheeks which had a small scar.

"I love you too baby." Jeongguk replied and closed the distance of their lips after that. Capturing each other's lips with a soft, passionate kiss.

"You taste like cum." Jeongguk said as he pulled away from the younger's lips.

"I love your cum." Taehyung blushingly said making the older chuckle. He patted the boy's thigh and the boy instantly got off his lap and went back to the passenger seat while the older fixed his jeans.

"We should go home now. You wanted to visit that traitor right?" Jeongguk bitterly said.

"Don't be like that kookie. He's still your friend right?? Don't even say otherwise." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

"I don't have friends who turn their back on me." Jeongguk stubbornly said and the younger just didn't answer.

•••

It's already 6 pm when the two arrived home. The other's was not to be seen so the two assumed that they were at the basement. Jeongguk instantly gripped the younger's hand as the guard opened the door to the basement.

Taehyung clinged at Jeongguk's arm when he realized that it was so dark in here. The ravenette soothed him by holding his hands tight as they made their way to the others.

"M-minnie." Taehyung mumbled when he saw his friend's tied up state. Jimin looked up only to see the two, holding hands. He smiled bitterly.

"You're here to fucking laugh at me?" Jimin asked and the younger instantly shooked his head as a no.

"I-I'm sorry.." Taehyung muttered as he instantly broke down, hugging the tied up boy who huffed at the sudden gesture.

He was confused. Why's Taehyung crying? He was not part of this. It was not his fault.

The other noticed the atmosphere and decided to leave, the ravenette was reluctant to leave but he was pulled by Yoongi.

"W-why are you even crying?" Jimin asked as he looked away from the younger's teary eyes.

"I-I missed you, minnie. W-why did you do that? Y-you were perfect here. They l-loved you!" Taehyung cried as he hit the older's chest lightly. Jimin felt something. Something blossoming inside him. Fuck.

"T-tae." Jimin called silently and didn't notice that tears were falling from his eyes. His lips trembled as he sobbed on the red haired's chest.

Taehyung was shocked.

"I-I'm sorry!! I d-don't know what I'm doing. I admit I o-only befriend them b-because of a mission that m-my cousin assigned me t-ten years ago b-but.. i r-really treated t-them as my friends. I-I was in love with Jeongguk and now I r-realized how s-stupid I am! Tae, he only loves you!! From the very start he had eyes on you. A-and I'm jealous. I w-was really n-not p-planning on continuing m-my plan against t-them but Tae.. I-I h-hated you! I-I'm so sorry..." Taehyung instantly cried when he heard his friend's confession.

"Y-you loved Jeongguk??"