Chapter 24

Third person's POV
[Location, Unidentified]

"I've got all the files from Jeon." A man said and gave the boss the file that he stole from Jeon.

"Everything going smoothly??" His boss asked him in which he nodded. A smirk playing on his lips.

"They didn't even suspect me. Which is a good thing." He said cockily making his boss hum satisfied. He looked into the file that his spy gave him and noticed something.

"Who's this boy?" His boss asked, truly interested at the beautiful boy on the picture.

"That's Jeon's new toy. Beautiful isn't he??" He smirked at his boss' reaction. He look so stunned by the blonde.

"Yes." His boss stated with a smirk.

"Jeon likes that bitch so much. I bet he will go nuts if he died." He stated with a sneer. He didn't like that boy.

"No. We're not going to kill him. He'll be mine." The boss traced his fingers on the picture and let out a satisfied smirk. Now that they knew Jeon's weakness. They wont hesitate to attack anymore. This boy was their key to success.

"He'll be my beauty."

[Location, Jeon's meeting room]

"Did you find anything?" Jeon asked with an annoyed tone on his hacker who was busy typing on his computer.

"No. Nothing at all. They were too clean. That spy was smart." Hoseok answered. Jeongguk slammed his hands on the table, too annoyed.

"That motherfucker should be killed. I won't have mercy if I find him." Jeon's eyes were pitch black. His blood boiling.

He just can't sit down, knowing there is a traitor in his mafia.

"Calm down Jeon. We'll find him in no time." Namjoon tried to soothe the younger but he only received a glare which shut him up instantly.

"No one should know besides us that there is a traitor because if they knew, they'd be careful and we'll not be able to catch them." Jimin said in a serious tone. Jin agreed at his idea.

"Jimin is right. If that traitor knew that we knew, He'd be alarmed so it's better to keep this a secret." He said and everyone nodded.

"I think I might know a suspect." Jimin said and their head perked at him.

"Talk." Jeongguk ordered and he nodded.

"I heard him talking about 'money' and 'files' so it was kinda suspicious." Jimin trailed off.

"And who is this person?" Suga asked.

"Kim Yugyeom. There is also another one that looks so suspicious since I've been seeing them together for quite a while in secrecy. He was with Bambam." He stated making the others nod.

"Hoseok, check this two. If you found something tell me." Jeongguk said.

"Any other details?" Namjoon asked and Jimin shook his head no.

"Thanks Jimin. That was really helpful. But we still don't have evidence so continue spying on them okay?" Jimin nodded at Jin.

That traitor would be punished no matter who he is and what ran he's at.

*******

"Are you done with your meeting now??" Taehyung asked Jin who just came out from the meeting room.

Jin smiled and nodded ruffling the youngers blonde locks.

"Are you hungry? You want me to cook for you?" The younger nodded happily while he pulled Jin into the kitchen. Jin only chuckled at Taehyung's childish behaviour.

"Is mister Jeon mad again??" Taehyung asked, still remembering what happened to him when he confronted a mad Jeongguk. He's scared it might happen again.

"No honey, you can go visit him if you want while I cook for everyone's lunch." Taehyung nodded again and skipped outside looking for Jeongguk.

Apparently, Jeongguk was in the living room watching television. Jeongguk saw the younger approaching him from the side.

"Sir?? Are you o-okay??" Taehyung said with a small voice, gaining Jeongguk's attention.

The ravenette motioned Taehyung to sit on his lap and he did.

"I'm okay baby doll. Why would I not be okay??" He circled his arms on the younger's thin waist and pulled him closer.

"N-nothing. Can w-we watch cartoons?" He asked, noticing that Jeongguk was watching the news. He didn't have a nice past with the reporters so he was afraid of them.

Noticing the youngers shaking shoulders he switched the channel on disney.

"Are you scared of the news?" Jeongguk asked while he was caressing the younger's back.

"Not on the news, Taetae was scared of r-reporters." Jeongguk only hummed as an answere when he noticed that the younger was sensitive of the topic.

So he only texted hoseok to find out why Taehyung was afraid of the reporters.

I stanned a new group and I'm so glad I knew them before it's too late. Stan The boyz for clearskin ya'll!! And please support them on Kingdom.