Chapter 25

Third person's POV

[Location, Jeon's office]

Jeongguk was working on many paper works at his office today. There were many error's here and there so he was trying to fix that. He was currently at his office at the base since he was too lazy to go to the company today.

Especially if there was a cute blonde who was whining for him not to go to work today.

A soft knock stopped him from reading further on the piled paperwork as he told them to come inside.

"Here are Byun Taehyung's background that you requested." Someone stated. It was Jhope who came inside and handed him a file that he quickly opened to read as he was curious why the younger was reacting that way when he see reporters.

He carefully read through the file while Jhope just stayed where he was standing, knowing his boss still didn't order him to leave.

Jeongguk's brows furrowed as he read further on Taehyung's background. Jhope just watched his boss' reactions. He knew very well that he was pissed off right now.

"You're saying that reporter harassed my 11 year old Taehyung?? And no one did anything!?" Jeongguk yelled furiously. He slammed the file at his desk, creating a loud smacking sound which startled Jhope who dramatically clutched his heart as a result.

"W-well that's what happened. Can't do anything about it." Jhope stuttered. The mafia boss stood up from his seat and shoved the file on Jhope's chest.

"Find out who that reporter is and bring them to the basement!" Jeongguk mutter angrily.

He was clearly not in the mood now so he took heavy steps and slammed the door which startled Hoseok again. He was now clutching the file on his chest while looking at the direction where Jeongguk went.

"M-my heart is.."

******

Jeongguk's steps echoed in the hallway as he made his way to his and Taehyung's room. His fist were closed and they almost appeared white because he just wanted to hit someone now.

How dare that reporter lay a hand on an innocent child!? Especially someone like Taehyung!? He opened the door to his bedroom and was startled by the sight. It was Taehyung.

Humping a pillow.

Taehyung's POV

I was inside Jeongguk's room the whole day. He was working right now at his office. I purposely asked him to stay since he was not getting a lot of rest nowadays but he still went to work.

Cannot blame him though, so I just stayed here in his room without nothing to do. I was really itching to do something since I don't wanna spend my time just doing nothing so I wandered inside the room for a little while.

With nothing special to see I slumped back on the bed. Seeing the tv I just proceeded to open it to watch something.

Just as I opened them I literally blushed at the show.

"A-ahh, hmm f-fuck harder..hng.."

What the? Why is he watching porn on the TV!?

I curiously watched with my eyes glued to the scene, that guy was pounding someone from behind. I wonder... how would that.. feel??

I felt a building sensation on my stomach and a pushed my legs together wanting a friction.

My curious eyes were glued to the screen while a sat there feeling uncomfortable by the sudden heat. It was so hot.

Without a thought, I remembered what Jeongguk and I did the other day. It was so pleasurable. How about I do that too?? I think Jeongguk is not coming back until later.

I quickly find a pillow and put it between my legs. Still feeling shy and uncomfortable.

I look at the screen one more time and proceeded to rock my hips, unsure if I'm doing it right.

I felt a wave of pleasure run through my body as I moved my hips on the pillow. It's weirdly good.

"A-ngg.. g-god."

I covered my mouth as I accidentally let out a moan. What if someone heard me??

No. They won't just barge inside Jeongguk's room right??

I continued to do my work on my own pillow. Having confidence to let out my moans here and there until a sudden voice was heard and I panicked.

"What the.."