Chapter 9

DAY 1, 1:32 pm
Third person's POV
[Location, Amusement park]

"Look hyung!! I wanna ride that one!!" Taehyung pointed to the roller coaster. (That's not the only thing you would ride Taetae) The tallest of them paled and almost shrunk to where he was standing.

Right now they were at the amusement park where they all like to go before. It's been quite long since they last went here since Baekhyun is busy as the CEO while Chanyeol is busy with his own work.

"C'mon chanyeol hyung don't be scared!! Let's go there!!" The youngest tried to convince him but he was just so scared.

"Let's just go there alone Tae. This giant is just a big coward." Baekhyun said making the tallest look at him.

"Who s-said I'm a coward?? I wanna ride t-that thing too!!" Chanyeol stuttered as he looked at the scary ride. He wonder why people like to torture themselves and make a ride like these. Those sadists.

"Oh it's settled then!! Let's get tickets!" Taehyung said happily before falling in line.

"Who's scared here, I'm not scared, I was just looking out for you guys in case you cry out of fear." Chanyeol stated, or more like tried to convince himself that made Baekhyun just chuckle at his boyfriend's tactics.

"Well come on then mister not scared." Baekhyun teased and made their way to Taehyung.

~15 minutes later~

"I-I'll never, e-ever ride t-that again!!" The tallest man said after wiping his mouth. You won't even imagine the great Park Chanyeol would puke because of a roller coaster.

"HAHAHAHA!! It's just a ride Channie!!" His boyfriend stated while laughing at him. He glared at his boyfriend which made him shut up.

"Are you okay now Chanyeol hyung??" Taehyung asked, giving him a napkin.

"I'm good, I'm good, where next??" He asked, putting on a straight face. That just hurt his ego, man.

"Baekhyun and I made a decision to try viking next!! It would be fun!! I love pirate ships." Taehyung stated which made the tallest man pale again. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?? The older thought as he mentally prepared himself.

"B-but." Chanyeol tried to argue but he was cut of by his own boyfriend.

"No buts!! It's Byun's Family day, you must not complain!" Baekhyun said with a strict tone.

"Hehehe, are you... perhaps, scared?? Big hyungie??" Taehyung teased, moving his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner.

"No I'm not!! O-of course not!! I'm just looking out for you!!" He tried to reason but just blushed out of embarrassment.

"That's what you said 15 minute's ago then what happened??" Baekhyun teased too making Chanyeol's face even redder.

With a tomato face Chanyeol, they went to get tickets for the viking ride. After getting tickets, they sat in the middle of the ship.

"WOW!! I'm getting goosebumps!" Baekhyun yelled when the ship started moving slowly.

Seconds after that they were all screaming, but definitely not with the same reasons. Some were just scared shit, they almost pee on their pants. And yes, I'm talking about chanyeol.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! I'M DIZZYYYY!!" Taehyung yelled with his hands up in the air. At this moment, he forgot all the worries he was thinking all this time.

All that was in his mind is happiness and contentment.

*******

After a couple of rides, the trio, with a gloomy faced Chanyeol, decided to have ice cream. They went to a local ice cream shop on the other side of the amusement park where they always like to go.

"Welcome back misters, what would you like to have?" A middle aged woman behind the counter asked with a kind smile. She's one of the reason why the three love this shop. Because the owner is such a good lady.

"Hi madam! Can I have a mudslide this time, please. Hyungies what would you have??" Taehyung stated as he looked at variety of flavors of ice creams.

"I'll just have a banana split." Baekhyun said.

"I'll have a strawberry cone with a chocolate syrup as the topping." Chanyeol said with a smile.

"Such a girly flavor for a macho ceo." Baekhyun teased which made the tallest raise his eyebrows at him.

What's with them teasing me all day??' Chanyeol thought with a little scoff.

"How about these two handsome guys, what would you like as toppings??" The lady asked.

"I want oreo, and chocolate chip, and chocolate syrup miss!!" Taehyung said immediately. Well that's chalories on a cone.

"Cherries and whipped cream please." Baekhyun.

"You can wait at a table misters." The trio nodded and went to get a sit, beside the window.

"This is such a nice day." Baekhyun said and Taehyung smiled at that.

I'm glad I made them happy. Taehyung thought with a hidden smile. All he wants is for his hyungs to be happy and safe with nothing to fear for.

"After this, I wanna go ride a Ferris wheels hyung." Taehyung stated. This is the climax. He really wanted to ride the ferris wheel with his hyungs to watch the sunset and appreciate the view.

"Sure thing, tae bear. " Baekhyun said.

Not too many minutes after, their order came and they started to eat their Ice cream with a satisfied look on their faces.

******

The view on the Ferris wheel is so breathtaking. The city lights and the sunset is so beautiful. It just, looks so... perfect.

"It was fun today hyungies." Taehyung said with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes it is. Just not when Channie here was puking like a girl." Baekhyun teased again, earning a glare.

"Why are you both teasing me!" Chanyeol huffed and crossed his arms.

"Because you are a scaredy cat." Taehyung laughed at him.

"Look at the sunset. It's so beautiful. But being here on top, it's so hot." Baekhyun changed the subject before Chanyeol really gets upset.

"Yes it does." Taehyung replied and they looked and watched the beautiful sunset came into an end.

********

"What's our plan tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked. Taehyung wondered, he always want to know how to bake.

"Let's bake cakes and cookies!!" Taehyung said excitedly, bouncing a little on his seat at the backseat of the car.

"Alright, let's do exactly that." Chanyeol stated with a contented smile.