Chapter 33

Third person's POV
[Location, Unidentified]

"Fuck I almost got caught." A man who was covered in black huffed. He ran out of the Jeon's mansion after Jeongguk almost caught him sneaking on the roof to plant cameras.

He immediately called someone as he catch his breath.

"Boss.. mission failed.. Jeon almost caught me." He said while panting a little bit.

[It's okay, we can't help it. Just be patient and we'll have his biggest treasure.] His boss stated, smirking on the other side.

"Copy, boss" He stated.

"So this is where you went at night huh?? Snooping around the Jeon mansion?!!" The man heard someone talk behind him and he panicked pointing his gun towards the man.

"You!!" He replied as he saw the familiar face.

"What?? Shocked to see me?? I never imagined you to be a traitor." The man was enraged. He really thought he was one of them. He really thought he was hallucinating things and didn't want to admit the truth that one of his friends is a traitor.

"Yeah so what?? What are you gonna do about it? Kiss Jeon's ass?." The man says and smirks.

"I don't have proof now but I swear I'll find proof later. I won't do anything now but you better prepare yourself." The man said and left. The traitor didn't kill him because he didn't find him as a threat.

"You can go to the deepest hell to find proof but you'll just tire yourself. So goodluck." He whispered to himself before turning to leave.

*******

[Location, Jeon's base]

Jeongguk and Taehyung woke up late the next morning. The two of them getting up at almost 11 in the morning.

"Morning.." taehyung woke up groggily. Rubbing his eyes as he looks at the ravenette that was already awake beside him.

"Slept well??" Jeongguk asked as he looked at the beauty in his embrace. The youngers chin was placed on Jeongguk's chest as he looked up at the older.

"Hmm yes. Don't want to leave. Want cuddle.." Taehyung mumbled with a pout. Jeongguk was looking at him like he was a puppy because he looks like one right now.

"Then we'll just cuddle. I'll call Jin for our lunch okay??" Taehyung nodded as he hugged Jeongguks waist, snuggling his face on his chest.

Jeongguk was caressing his hair and Taehyung almost purred in delight.

"Feels good??" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded at him.

"Daddy??" Taehyung asked and received a hum from the elder.

"Can I please call Baeki?? I really miss him." Taehyung pouted and Jeongguk frowned.

"I told you, you won't be able to call them." Jeongguk said in a strict tone. Making the other sad.

"But I really miss them. I'm just gonna talk to him for a little bit. Please??" Jeongguk sighed as he shook his head.

"No Tae. You wont call them anymore" Jeongguk reminded with a cold voice.

"Even just for once?" Taehyung asked and received a no.

"No Tae. It's final." Jeongguk said and the younger sighed.

Jeongguk went to get his phone on the bedside table and Taehyung thought he was letting him call his brother.

But Jeongguk dialed someone else and made Taehyung pout again.

"Jin, lunch in my room. 10 minutes." Jeongguk said and quickly ended the call.

"Naah. Don't be sad baby boy." Jeongguk said when he saw the sulking face of the younger boy.

"But I really wanna talk to them. I bet they really miss me and they are really sad unlike Taetae. He was happy here with kookie, but hyungs are not." Taehyung said.

"Really baby?? You're happy here with daddy?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Yes. I really like kookie. I thought he would hate Taetae at first but he was so kind to Taetae." Jeongguk almost smiled at this. Ruffling the younger's hair. Taehyung almost purred in delight.

"Okay then. I'll let you call him. Just for ten minutes okay?? I'll be there when you talk to him." Jeongguk sighed before saying this. Fuck, I'm going soft for him. Jeongguk thought, realizing how soft he has become ever since Taehyung arrived.

"Really!? Thank you kookie!!" Taehyung said happily and almost threw himself to Jeongguk. The mafia boss just chuckled and petted the younger's hair.

"Easy there baby.. let's have lunch first okay??" Taehyung nodded and hugged the older happily. They cuddled for a few more minutes until they were distracted by the knock on the door.

"Come in." Jeongguk said and it was Jin with Jimin behind him who was holding each tray on their hands.

"Did you really just ordered me to get you your food here?? Jeongguk I'm not your maid!" Jin huffed and placed the Tray at the table.

"Yeah yeah. Get us the table." Jeongguk ordered and Jin went to get the bed table.

"Ah seriously. Why am I even following your orders." Taehyung chuckled at him until he placed his eyes on Jimin.

"Hi Jiminie!!" He waved and the silver haired only looked at him. Well both of them were naked under the covers, and he was hugging Jeongguk very close.

"U-umm. Is he mad at me?" Taehyung whispers on Jeongguk and the ravenette looked at Jimin, who was now looking at him.

"Don't worry baby. He might be just tired." Jeongguk replied and patted the younger's hair.

"Okay here's your food!! Enjoy.!" Jin almost placed the food roughly at the small table as Jimin did too. Before they leave.

"Let's eat already." Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded and he began digging in. Excited that he was able to call his brother.

He can't wait anymore.