Chapter 13

Third person's POV
DAY 4, Continuation
[Location, Port]

"Don't ask for it." Jeongguk warned. Oliver Smith is such a brave man for having guts to talk to hin like they were friends.

"My friend, how about we go for a drink later?" Oliver Smith asked.

"The contract??" Jeonggik quickly changed the subject since he didn't want to be here any longer.

Both sides can feel the tension up in the air. It was just suffocating but nonetheless, no one wanted to move.

"Okay fine, Just as said Jeon. A deal is a deal, so this is 200 million for 50 boxes of cocaine." (Don't hate me!! I don't know how sydicate works)

A man gave Jeongguk the printed contract. He took a look at it and doesn't seem satisfied. Instead of showing how dissatisfied he is, he kept his calm.

"You call this, a contract??" Jeongguk asked angrily. Without everyone's notice he threw the contract to the muddy ground and stomped it with his boots.

"I knew this would happen. Just what I expected from you." Oliver said cunningly.

It was like the man was mocking him and he didn't like that. Jeongguk took the gun from his waist and aimed it at the man's knee before pulling the trigger.

"You underestimate me Smith." Jeongguk stated. Hearing the familiar gunshot, Namjoon began ordering people from his post. Jimin ordered to aim at the enemy while Suga started the timer for the bombs.

The gunshot was a signal.

"You fucker!!" Smith shouted, clutching his bleeding knees. Jeongguk shot him exactly into the joints.

Soon enough, gunshot began filling the port.

"FIRE!!" Jimin shouted and the snipers began shooting. The enemy was being overpowered. Just what you expected from Jeon Jeongguk.

The enemies was shot exactly on their forehead which made their brains pop. Ew

Jeongguk began shooting too with the close combat fighters supporting him.

"Hoseok!?" Jeongguk called from his earpiece.

[Suga already started the timer, the port will explode in 5 minutes. Finish it faster!] Hoseok stated.

"You don't get to order me." Jeongguk said and shot the van where Hoseok was staying. Jeongguk just shot his ally. But whatever, they were used to this. The bullet only grazed Hoseok's arm but it hurts like hell.

[Ouch!! What the fuck!!] Hoseok yelled as he clutched his bleeding arm.

[You okay Hoseok??] Jimin asked worriedly, his voice was a little shaky since he was fighting.

[Jeongguk just shot me] Hoseok said.

[Your fault.] Namjoon chuckled.

Jeongguk saw Smith running away, the case filled with money was in his hands while he was limping away. Jeongguk ran towards him and clutched his hair.

"You escaping??" Jeongguk asked teasingly.

"You fucker! How dare you do this to me!! Are you trying to make a feud from Smith Family!?" Smith said.

"Who ever is that Smith, I don't know them. If I don't know them, that just means they were only a weak team of gangster. I. Own. The. Underground."  Jeongguk stated darkly. Without having mercy, he stabbed the man directly on the brain. He smiled when he heard a crack.

The man didn't even get to scream.

"You are lucky that I gave you a quick death." He whispered on the dead man's ear. But Jeongguk doesn't seemed to be satisfied by that. He likes to give his victim a nice torture before killing them.

Without a thought, he pulled the knife and stabbed the man again. Jeongguk's hands were covered in crimson red color.

He stole the case full of money from the man's hold. Smith fell into the ground with a thud. Jeongguk look around only to see all the enemies covered in blood.

Only remembering the bomb, he ordered his men to retreat. He almost forgot that Suga planted bombs around the port. They all got inside their vans and raced outside the port.

"Woo that was fun!!" Jimin cheered.

"Fun you say?? I was the only one inside the of the van yet I was also the only one shot." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the fact, Jeongguk just glared at him.

"You deserve that you cocky bastard." Suga rolled his eyes at him.

"Let Jin treat you later." Namjoon said. Jeongguk suddenly tossed the case to Namjoon.

"Let's celebrate." The other 5 inside the van threw him a confused look. Never in his entire life as a mafia leader where he wanted to celebrate after a win.

"Uhmm." Namjook trailed.

"I will have my angel in three days." Jeongguk said.

"Ahh that's why." Hoseok said.

"I was wondering why you suddenly want to celebrate." Namjoon said, but smiled nonetheless. Maybe this boy was the one who can make Jeongguk better, who can make Jeongguk sane.

"Whatever, let's go tomorrow." Jeongguk stated. While on the other side, Jimin frowned at this.

You wont get him, he's mine. He thought.