Chapter 94

Guys, RTTC got a review by selzy123 please check it out. If the link doesn't work, please just go to her profile and check. The beautiful thing is you'd also see other hot books she's reviewed so you can download and read! 😋😋

https://my.w.tt/D2Oo3u8lO8

Ehen, and all of you insulting Best, una wan crack my ribs! 😂😂😂💔.  Sorry for the boy na. Like some people even entered my dm to express their hatred for him.😭😂 Oh la la! Wait fess, is there anyone on Team Best sef? 👀😂 Talk lemme see😂😂

Song for chapter: Eternal Sunshine By Jhene Aiko

Abel

"No, no, no!" Moustapha yelled as he raced to the bed. Isabel who had been trying to hold Lucky moved aside. "Don't press her down! It'd be worse!"

"What is this...?" Best let out with wide, frightened eyes.

"I don't know." Naomi replied, she was crying. "We had just finished dressing her and she just started to convulse! I didn't know what to do!"

"We need to get to the hospital now!" TJ yelled from behind.

"Abel, go start the car." Moustapha instructed, turning Lucky to her side.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Abel cursed. "I didn't come with my car!"

"We're taking mine." Best announced. "Naomi, my key!"

Abel would've declined if he wasn't so desperate.

"Go then!" Moustapha ordered, turning over his shoulder to address him. "Pull up by the porch of the house and leave the back doors open! Go now!"

Best caught the key Naomi tossed at him and took off but Bassey suddenly stopped him.

"Best wait, no. We can't carry her out through the front. There's still a party in full swing downstairs, it would draw too much attention. Listen to me, go downstairs, behind the staircase, go down the hallway, go out through the sliding doors to the yard where the pool is and turn. Then find your way to your car. Then drive through, as far away from people as you can."

"What? It's a one-way space meaning I'd drive through backwards or forwards! Either way I can't reverse when I'm coming out." Best said. "I don't know how to drive that well!"

"What do you mean you don't know how to drive!?" Naomi asked clamping a hand down on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm still not perfect behind the wheels!"

Everyone was talking at the same time.

"How hard could it be!?"

"Bassey, can't you drive!?"

"Perfectly but I can't leave this place like this. Lemme just send everyone home and I'll drive -"

"What!?"

"Is he the only driver in this room!?" Moustapha yelled.

Abel suddenly marched to Best and stretched out his hand. "Gimme the key."

~*~*~*~

     The hospital didn't seem to have much patients this time, at least not in the waiting room which was virtually empty. The nurses who usually couldn't get a break from the wailing patients were nowhere to be found and the receptionist even was alone at her desk. Abel was currently sitting in the waiting room with Best and Moustapha. Moustapha was between them. It had been ten minutes since they'd brought her in, the nurses had asked for a brief explanation on what was wrong with her. Moustapha had done all the talking.