Chapter 53

Song for chapter: Guillotine By Jon Bellion Featuring Travis Mendes

Lucky

     Like a bucket of cold water had been poured on me, his words sank into my brain, the lust quickly vanished and I garnered every single one of my senses, ripping my hands from his t-shirt like they had burned me. Abel didn't notice my withdrawal, he still continued kissing and groping me.

"Abel?" My voice came out a lot huskier than I would've loved.

     In response, he breathed on my neck, grazing the tip of his nose against my neck and I hated myself for liking it.

I cleared my throat and spoke up again. "Abel?" He lifted his head to stare at me with squinted eyes before kissing on the lips.

Don't succumb, no!

I beat his shoulders, pushing him away from me. "You need to stop..."

     Ignoring me, he gripped my bare waist, leaning closer to capture my lips again and my right hand involuntarily flew up to connect with his jaw in a resounding slap. He looked me straight in the eyes and I finally saw him coming back to his senses.

"Get off me, now." I voiced through gritted teeth as I glared at him.

     In a matter of seconds, he'd placed me on the floor and my legs wobbled for a few seconds. His body wasn't pressed against mine, but he had his hands against the door, just by my waist, caging me in. I shut my eyes, exhaling deeply and palmed his mid-section, successfully pushing him away from me but I knew he moved because he wanted to.

"I'm so stupid..." I muttered under my breath, cupping my forehead. "And you're an idiot."

"Where are you going with this?" He enquired, I lifted my gaze to stare at him. He was just opposite me, leaning against the wall that was adorned by several family pictures. I lowered my gaze but regretted it when I found his left hand cupping his crotch. He was very much still hard.

You better keep that thing away from me!

"My body is so insane and It's all you've wanted since day one? Really?" I asked and he looked away as if remembering what he had said. "My body? Is that all you want? So you never cared about anything? You're such a dog!"

He threw his head back, resting it against the wall. "I'm sorry, it just came out. But that's not how I meant it. You're blowing the whole thing out of proportion."

"So this is what you wanted all along? You couldn't have let me go, you had to pounce on me."

"Why are you acting like this? It came out wrong, I didn't mean it in that way. I do care about you."

"Do I look like an idiot to you?" I asked rhetorically, crossing my arms. "I heard you crystal clear, I didn't imagine it. I can't believe what I thought we had is nothing but a farce."

"You're exaggerating again." He stated calmly. "I kissed you because we both wanted it. You were looking at me in a way that drove me mad. I couldn't help myself. Have you looked in the mirror? You're a walking temptation!"

He only succeeded in making it worse...

"Abel!" I shrieked. "Can you hear yourself? Is sex all you think about?"