Chapter 34

I sat there on with my legs folded into the chair on the patio as I listened to the sounds of morning.

I cuddled up with my sketchbook on my lap and a pencil between my fingers as I continued a picture I’d been working on all week.

His skin was smooth beyond the paper and I’d gotten his intense eyes to look identical now. I took a deep breath as I absorbed the inspiration he gave me.

I pulled the house coat to better conceal my body when the chill of the morning air was slightly encouraged by the wind. The pencil stroked the paper softly as I got my feelings off my chest.

My hangover from the wine last night was loosened when I’d took some aspirin awhile ago when I’d woken up. I tucked my hair behind my ears while my eyes stare down at the paper.

“Good Morning.”

I jumped slightly at Harry's sudden appearance, turning the sketchpad over to conceal what I’d been drawing.

His hair was messy but it was something I took pleasure in knowing why. A blanket had been wrapped around his waist as he now stared down at me.

“Jesus. You scared me.” I took the pencil tightly between my fingers.

“Come inside, its freezing out here.”

I got up slowly as he waited for me to follow him. I closed the patio’s door behind us as the warmth of the room greeted me. He sat on the bed while I stood and watched him attentively.

“Can I see what you are drawing?” He asked.

I clutched it into me at his words. Not that I didn’t want him to see, but it was one of the only things I’d been insecure about. And I'd never shown it to anyone.

“Please.” He's so adorable and I stood there like a child unable to say a word.

My feet took steps toward him as my fingers reached it out to him faced downward. His arm was made the rest of the way as he took it slowly turning it over. I witnessed his eyes widen slightly.

He looked up at me briefly before drawing his eyes back to the picture of himself

"Alex. It’s amazing."

He remained quiet while he continued his examination for what seemly like forever before resuming.

"Did you stare at me for this?” He looked up for my answer and I shook my head slowly in response. “Tell me.”

I looked down at the red nail polish that glistened on my toes. It seemed a lot more interesting in that moment than any before it.

“I already know where everything is, I don’t have to stare at you.”

His eyes were still fixed on me and I felt myself grow nervous at how that’d came out.

"If you think it’s weird, I’ll stop, It’s just my equivalent to a diary, you know.” The words escaped quietly.

He patted the area next to him for me to abide. “You’re not weird, you’re my girlfriend. It’s okay. I love it, and I’d like to see more.”

I took a deep breath before reaching over him to turn the page. He seemed so fascinated by even the smallest detail.

I began to loosen up the more he’d approved. There was nothing more I wanted than to be open with him and it actually felt nice.

I’d gotten up from his side, taking his hand. “Come on. I want to go for a walk before everyone wakes.”

“Sure, I need fresh air anyways. Can I take this, I want to see more.” He said referring to my sketchbook.

“Okay”