The End.

Why are you here? I said its over, goodbye!!!. Jesus Christ! Do you even English when I type that its over. The End, Done, Finished, No More & some other shit that means END! Hahaha.

Sike! I love you all so much and writing this book has been fun and a great... pleasure. Don't you dare fucking judge me.

"Will there be a sequel -Shan?"
              -What? Um yeah its already up and ready to read. Go add it to your libraries, and share with your friends. Don't for get to vote and comment what you think, your opinion matters.

And just so if anyone is asking. (Which I'm sure you all don't give a fuck) i will be working on some other things. Like editing and rewriting some of my other works.

You & I Book 2: Strong is coming back man. Yeah!!! After i fix and Re-Publish book 1 to it
Control is coming back as well. New Re-Edit and different plot scenarios and all that shit man. No spoilers just wait and see.
And Horns is going to be the shit man! What ever that means. I mean i am so siked to start writing but sadly no ideas are flowing. Don't worry -Shan has got this in the bag.

Good things come to those who wait, and to those who wait come good things. Meaning I'm a very bus soon-to-be-collage-girl and i have work to do. If i don't do i will fail and my mum shall kick my arse out. No she won't.

But i shall see you all in the future of wattpad. Stay awesome bro's!!!
-
Holy shit that was the longest shit i have ever wrote. Eh, see ya'
   -Shan♡♡♡