Chapter 13

Please excuse any errors you see.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry nudged me. “Wake up.”

I felt his lips against the skin of my neck, before rubbing my face to his for a reaction. His scent gracefully overwhelmed me, his skin quite smooth for his masculine build. My eyes were still closed as I let my senses evaluate him.

“I’m up Harry.” I mumbled in attempt to regain unconsciousness.

He tried to press his lips to mine as his fingers began tickling my side. I squirmed under his touch, my laughter filling the once quiet room as my eyes snapped open.

“No, stop. I have morning breath. You can't kiss me.”

He obviously found it amusing. I loved being close to him, and spending time with him was something I’d been making a priority lately. I sat up as he lay back into the pillows.

“Waking you up is like the most unrealistic thing to me. Your so beautiful. Are you real?”

I was partially offended, because he doesn't think what I feel for him is real. I folded my arms to show my disapproval as he smiled at me, showing off his amazing dimples in the process.

“That's nice.” I pushed my hair back from my face as my phone began to ring on the nightstand table. I looked at Harry as he looked away, before reaching to see who it was. His eyes focused, eyebrows knitting together before leveling out.

“It’s Sophia, so don't give me that look.” I said.

I thought about letting it ring but I considered how good of a friend she’d been to me lately.

“I should probably get that. It won’t take long.”

He handed it to me quickly watching me closely as I answered.

“Hey.” I answered the call. It wasn’t awkward with his eyes on me but I felt a difference in the air.

“Alex. I’ve been calling you all day, I was wondering if you’d come out with me and the girls tonight. We know Scott and the guys are at Isaac’s all day today.” Her voice had that pleading tone to it.

Right now I just wanted to be with Harry. He’d been getting the majority of my free time lately yet I still felt bad about leaving him to go home. I watched him as he leaned back into the pillows, eyeing me patiently.

“Um…” I was planning a rejection when she cut me off.

“Jessica wants to go to the club again tonight. Have a few drinks, you know. Last time we hadn’t had that much time with you. You got so drunk that you couldn't even form your sentences properly. It wasn't fun to have a drunken Alex around.”

I was surprised she’d pointed that out; suddenly grateful I decided not to put her on speaker. Maybe this was what I needed to kind of clear my head of everything if only for a little while. I bit my lip, deciphering my thoughts.

“Hold on.” I muted the phone looking over at Harry in issue.

“Are you working tonight?”

He looked surprised at the question.

“Nope.” He replied.

I felt internally excited, as I took removed the phone from mute. "Soph, I’m with Harry.”

His features told me he’d been surprised at my mention of his name, and I assumed he’d thought that he and I were the only ones that knew about us.