Chapter 19

Oh my gosh... Over 2K reads... I love writing, but I didn't know if anyone would actually read it... Thank you...

-still in Ash's POV-

Last chapter:

I wandered in to Lady Lilly's study, as she had asked me to get some important

There was a letter on top of the papers. Ordinarily I would have just brushed it aside, but it was in my hand writing.

After closer examination, I realized that it was addressed to the Beautifly Kingdom. The invitation.

She never sent it.

This chapter:

"PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PA-"

"What, Ketchum. Shut up."

I shoved the letter at him.

"SHE NEVER SENT IT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!"

"#$&&+=~>€%€9$$&)"

It eyed to ignore the fact that he was cursing fluently, and just ran. I have a mission.

"PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"'I yelled, calling my favorite horse. We need to get to the Beautifly Kingdom, stat.

----------------

Norman's POV

I sat in the throne room with May. She seemed kind of... Down.

I think she misses Drew.

"MAY MAY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Misty sprinted into the room out of breath, Ash in toe.

She shoved a letter at May. "Ball at the Roserade Kingdom. Lady Lilly never sent it. It's tonight. There's just enough time if we hurry."

"If... If the letter wasn't sent, then I'm not wanted there."

"No! Drew wants you there! Lady Lilly lied saying you RSVPed no, and he hasn't left his room since!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going."

"WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?" Dawn shrieked. "But... You love him!"

"Yes... But... I'm afraid that he just wants me because it would mean joining our two countries."

Everyone in the room face palmed.

"Princess May, listen. Prince Drew has been my friend since we are toddlers, and he genuinely loves you. He loved you even as Mia. That week that he hardly talked to you? He was upset since he believed you were of lower class, meaning you two couldn't be together."

"But-"

"Not only that, but he was scared that you would hate him because he always teased you. He doesn't think of you as a prize or some bargaining tool. He really loves you."

She glanced at me for my opinion.

"I agree. One day after battle planing, I talked to him about that. I approve of him, of you want to be with him."

"Fine. I'll go."

-----------------------

Drew's POV

I managed to escape the princess infested ballroom for a few minutes to get some peace and quiet. And some fresh air. I don't want to have to smell makeup ever again...

I sat in the palace rose garden. Roses. Red roses. They meant love, like what I felt for May.

May... I let a single tear fall down my cheek.

"What's wrong?"

My head jolted up. "P-Princess May! I thought you weren't coming!! I thought you said..."

"A little earlier, Ash arrived with the invitation. Turns out it was never sent in the first place."

She looked down nervously.

"I'm sorry if I look like a wreck. I didn't have time to get changed, and my hair is probably wind blown from riding here..."

"Don't be silly. You look... Beautiful. Princess May, would you dance with me?"

"As long as you just call me May."

"As long as you just call me Drew."

She giggled and I took her hand. So what if we weren't in a fancy ballroom? So what if there was no music? So what if I loved her?

I gradually, little by little leaned in closer to her.

"Uh... May... I... Will you marry me?"

Fireworks exploded as she gave me her silent yes, finishing the distance that I had been cautious to make.

I will love you now and forever May and Mia. I love you both.

------------------------------

Oh my gosh... I finished the last chapter. This story has come so far. I would just like to thank you all.

And fab_contestshipper... I just want to say thanks. You gave me my first review ever, and it was so sweet and encouraging. Thank you.

------------------------------

Drew - Ewwwwww... We kissed...

Me - Stop pretending like you didn't want to.

May - why did I have to kiss Grasshead?

Me - because you love each other.

May and Drew - *blushing* D-do not!

Me - the last two lines are so cheesy... Meh, oh well. Cheese is tasty!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! The story I will write in place of this is called 'The Brenden Boys'. I already have the first chapter up, so please check that out!

IF YOU DID NOT READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOVE, THEN READ IT!!!!!!!!!!