Chapter 13

"Now Drew, my little boy, do your best to impress Princess Brianna. She is the only heir, meaning you would have control over the Surskit Kingdom, AND the Masqurain Kingdom. Now, it would be a little hard considering how far away it is, but, minor detail! Now..."

My aunt just continued rambling on and on about how I needed to impress her since she is the princess of a large Kingdom.

I was wearing a brand new purple uniform that Aunt Lilly had designed herself.

(A/N if anyone has read the ghost of my past, then you know that Drew's Aunt Lilly is PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!)

That seamstress, Dawn, had wanted to make me a different outfit, but Aunt Lilly had screamed and threatened her to make the one she designed.

I didn't like that. Dawn seems like a nice girl. I kind of like her. Not in that way!! Not in the way that I like... Mia.

No. Stop it Drew. Shake that feeling of regret off. She means nothing to you. You love Brianna now. She's the one I'm going to marry.

'That doesn't mean that you love her, Drew. You love Mia. Stop pretending you don't.'

I had gotten used to my inner voice pestering me about Mia.

Mia... Mia... Recently I've got the feeling that there's something that she's not telling me. And... Why does it seem like I've seen her somewhere before...

I quickly discarded the thought. She grew up on a small horse farm in the country. There's no way I could have ever seen her before. But it still feels like I've seen her before...

You could hear bells chiming throughout the castle.

"To the the thrown room! Now! She's here! She's here!!!!"

The moment I have been dreading sines a few days ago when I first heard of this.

"Don't worry. I've commanded every servant to come to the thrown room as well. That is sure to impress her!"

I don't need to impress her. It's not like either of us have much of a say in this... WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A SAY IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MINE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

I let my inner rage break loose. Mentally anyway. If I ever let even a fraction of my true rage, my entire kingdom would turn on me.

I stopped. There was just one thing between me and this Princess Brianna. One door. Why me...

There standing in the center of the room stood a short girl with short reddish hair. Her hands were clasped and she had her had down, but you could still see the huge blush on her face.

Oh no. She's a fangirl.

"P-Prince Drew. I-I can't believe that I'm finally meeting you."

"A pleasure to meet you as well." I said as politely as possible.

Though to be honest, I was dying on the inside. I felt nothing for this girl. Nothing. Nothing like my feeling for-

No. Don't think of her. You don't like her like that. Of course you feel something for
Princess Brianna! You love her.

You love Brianna. You love Brianna. You lo- oh, who am I kidding. I don't lover. But... I'm going to have to spent the rest of my life with her.

Why is it affecting me so much? I knew that this day was coming since I was seven. So why is it so hard.

'You didn't account for having to marry her while you're in love with another.'

Shut up voice.

'One day you're going to wake up and realize that I was the most wise thing that you ever heard.'

I doubt that.

"Please call me Drew."

"O-okay M-mr. Drew."

This is going to get really annoying really fast.

-----------------

Would she just stop it it?!?!?! She's been following me around all day...

What time is it... Yes!!!!!!!!

"If you will please excuse me, Brianna. Every day at this time I spend some time alone with my horse to keep him in great shape."

"O-okay."

------------------

I finally reached the stable, and collapsed onto the hay.

What I didn't expect, was that when I fell onto the hay, it squealed.

I quickly leapt up off of it, to discover that I had landed on Mia.

I flicked my hair. "So clumsy you tripped into the hay, huh?"

Her face reddened. "I AM NOT CLUMSY YOU PARROT!!!!!!!"

"Parrot?"

"First thing that popped into my mind."

"I'm too tired for this..." I muttered.

"What's wrong?" She asked concern obvious in her voice.

"How on earth did you hear that?"

She shrugged. "I have good hearing."

I sighed. "Princess Brianna has been following me around like a lost puppy ever since she got here."

"It must be hard, having an arranged marriage." What was that I detected in her voice? I just can't quite place it...

I nodded. "I finally convinced her to let me have a little time to myself to exercise Absol. I'm going to go on the yellow leaf trail. Want to come?"

I mentally cursed my mouth. I'm supposed to be pulling away from her, not riding with her!

"I'll saddle Absol of you saddle Ninetail's."

She had given up with that rediculus saddle about a month ago and just let me do it.

"Figures that you're still too weak to harness her."

She just rolled her eyes.

Over time, I think she got the message that I was just teasing her, and I got used to her defiant hotheaded personality.

She had gotten stronger since she got here. She was pretty strong before, but I'm kind of surprised that she grew up on a horse farm with that amount of strength. I didn't think that it would be quite enough, but hey. I've never been on a horse farm.

To be honest, it kind of seems like she knows exactly what I'm going through, not just being sympathetic. It feels like... she actually understands me. No one has ever understood me before. Why would she?

I had better enjoy what time I have away from Madame Princess.

---------------------

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORIES CONTESTSHIPPING HINTS AND CONTESTSHIPPING CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!

Contestshipping hints- hints that are on bulbapidia and ones I found myself. I'll add a detailed description of the sene, what episode, and a picture of the moment.

Contestshipping Christmas Countdown!

See ya! Cfbear2 out!