Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. ~insert sad emoji~

"Move! MOVE!!!!" I raced down a long spiral staircase, miraculously not tripping myself in the process. You are looking at one of the worlds biggest klutz here.

"We should be able to sneak you out one of the servant's entrances! We need to get you out. Now!" Misty yelled as we continued down, floor after floor. "This way!" Dawn screamed, making a sharp left.

"Wha- what about Mother?"

"..."

"..."

"May... They captured her..."

My heart pounded. No. This was not true. This could not be true. She probably escaped. She is probably hiding out in the woods waiting for me to join her.

"Come on May. She would want you to be free, not in a tiny cell because you went after her."

Misty was right. She always played my voice of reason, weather I wanted it or not, in stressful situations. "May! Focus! We won't make it out if you don't keep your head in it!" Yup. Voice of reason.

"Almost there. The closest servant's door is in the back of the wash room." Dawn rushed into the final room of the castle before we were in the wood, Misty and I right behind her.

"Uh-oh..." Dawn sounded out weakly. "And we are making a U-turn... RUN!!!!"

"Oh for Pete's sake, the servant's entrance is blocked? I didn't even know this was here until two years after I started working here..." Misty muttered.

Dawn gave out a shrill squeal and began to back track, but one of the Cacturn warriors kept a strong grip on her arm.

His sword raised. "NO!!!" I screamed rushing forward to save my friend. "MAY! STOP!" I faintly heard Misty cry out in the background. I slammed my body in to Dawn's as he brought his sword down.

I braced my self for impact, but the only one that came was my hitting the ground beside Dawn. Had the blow missed me entirely? As I stood up, I quickly realized that this statement was false.

The sword had cut my hair. My long. Beautiful waist-length hair. It now fell in choppy strands, resting on my shoulders. (Her hair style in the anime.)

"HOW -twitch- DARE -twitch- YOU TOUCH -twitch- MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! -twitch twitch-"

...And Misty just lost it.

"SAY HEY TO MY LITTLE FRIEND MALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Correction: completely lost it.

~cue noises of the bad guys getting destroyed in to a pulp~

Can't say it feel bad for him though...

"May! We can't get out this way this is one of the ways they've been getting in!" My heart stopped. Were we trapped within my own home?

"How are getting out then!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Misty smirked. "We go out the front door."

----------------------------

"Come on girls! We can't stop!"

"Misty - pant - where on earth - pant - are you taking us?"

She stopped. "I guess we can take a moment. Think about it. Pretty soon the are going to realize that you aren't in there. They will search the whole kingdom until they find and kill you. We aren't even safe in the woods-"

"THEN WHY ARE WE IN THE WOODS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Dawn! Shut it! You'll alert them of our position! If you would let me finish, I was going say that the safest place for us now would be the Roserade Kingdom."

"I get where you are coming from, Misty. But... no one can figure out that May is... well... May. If they knew that the Princess of Beautifly is in their country... I don't want to know what will happen."

"Don't worry. The only things we will need to change will be my name and cloths. No one will notice me without my long hair and makeup."

"That could work. We could get you some new clothes once we get there. You can go as Mia. Close enough, yet completely disguised."

"OK. Let's do this."

I took a deep breath as I stepped in to the Roserade Kingdom for the first time.

-------------------------

Hi guys! Cfbear2 is back! Also I started another story called "The Ghost of My Past (A Contestshipping fanfic)"

I will be writing both of these at once, so up dates may be a little slower, but I will try to up date as fast as possible.