25. Showertime

This chapter contains mature sexual content.

~ 15 minutes after the proposal ~

"So I was thinking," JJ says while playing with my fingers that are laying on his chest. We're laying on his bed, my head on his chest and our legs tangled together, soaking in the moment of being newly engaged and madly in love. I hum in response and he continues. "We should wait to tell people about us until I get you a ring," he suggests.

I sit up and put my hands on his chest, nodding in agreement. "I was kinda hoping you'd say that. We can throw a party, invite our friends and family, then announce our engagement!" I say, getting excited and smiling happily.

JJ smiles at me and pulls me down to him, kissing me softly before letting me go. I sit back up and put my hair in a ponytail, annoyed at it getting in my face every 2 seconds. I don't realize what I'm doing until I look at JJ and see his eyes on me. He's watching me intently as I tighten the ponytail and I know what's going through his head.

I decide to have some fun with this, knowing I have him wrapped around my finger. I mean, we are engaged now... I can tease him a little extra, right?

I get off the bed and walk to his bathroom, not wasting anytime in starting the shower and taking off my clothes that have been on all day. I've never felt as confident as I do in this moment, so I go with it. I stand in the doorframe and look at JJ, who is still laying on the bed. "Are you coming?" I ask, smirking and watching as he looks me up and down, clenching his jaw at my naked body. I stand there for a few seconds before rushing to the shower, knowing he'll follow suit. I stand under the shower-head and let the water flow down my body, getting my hair wet and closing my eyes as it gets hot.

I hear the door shut and I bite my lip as my thoughts run wild. I've never had shower sex, but I know it's about to be everything I've ever dreamed of with JJ. I let myself get lost in my thoughts before I wake up from my trance. I feel JJ's rough hands on my skin as he wraps his arms around my waist, his grip tight as he stands behind me. I feel every inch of him against me as I lean into him, laying my head back on his chest. Instantly his lips are on my neck, kissing and sucking and leaving marks. His hands move up my body as he cups my breasts, his thumbs playing with my nipples while he kisses my neck. The pleasure is immense and I find myself needing more. I turn around and smash my lips against his, moving our lips together and biting his lip seductively. He smiles against my lips before kissing me again, this time with tongue. Our tongues move in sync as the kiss deepens. I put my hands in his hair and pull slightly when he flicks his tongue against mine quickly, sending a shiver down my spine at the feeling.

My confidence is at an all-time high, so I take advantage of it. I pull away from the kiss and start kissing down his body, taking my time starting with his lips and moving down. I plant kisses down his neck, chest, and abs before getting on my knees. I tighten my ponytail and look up at JJ, seeing him already looking at me intently. I smirk and maintain eye contact as I lean forward and take his member in my hands. I lick a stripe down his length teasingly before wrapping my lips around him. I move my head back and forth quickly, occasionally flattening my tongue against him to watch his reaction to the sensation. I keep my eyes on him the whole time, watching his muscles and jaw clench as I suck him off. I use my hands where I can't fit in my mouth, moaning to myself as JJ throws his head back in pleasure while grabbing my head and moving me back and forth against him. I can't help but gag every now and then at how big he is, but I don't mind. It's just as good for me as it is for him; watching him in this euphoric state and hearing his moans and grunts is the sexiest thing in the world. He starts to shake slightly and I know he's about to come, so I pull away.