14. Secret's out

JJ's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of someone humming. I open my eyes and see the girl I love. In my arms, Olivia is humming to herself while running her fingers through my hair. She smiles when I open my eyes, continuing to hum. I make out the song to be Little Things by One Direction. I smile and pull Olivia closer to me, my arms already wrapped around her body. "Good morning, Princess," I say before leaning in to kiss her forehead.

She leans forward and kisses my lips softly. "Good morning, Jay," she says, pulling away and smiling.

"I can't think of any better way to wake up than this," I say.

A smirk forms on Olivia's lips as she moves from laying down to straddling me. I feel my heart beating faster as I look up at her, putting my hands on her thighs and clenching my jaw to try and keep cool.

"I can think of something better to wake up to," she says, smiling as she leans down to kiss me. I kiss her back, deepening the kiss and moving my hands to her butt. I bite her bottom lip slightly, knowing it drives her crazy. She moans against my lips and begins rocking backwards against me. I tighten my grip as I move her body against me, feeling myself grow harder with every second that passes. The whole time, our lips stay connected, not getting enough of each other.

I start to kiss her neck when someone starts banging on the door, scaring Olivia and I. Olivia hurriedly gets off my lap and runs to the bathroom, closing the door to hide from whoever is here. I get up, trying to cover my obvious boner as I unlock the door and open it.

I sigh in relief when I realize it's just Pope. "Holy fuck, Pope! I thought you were my dad. Hey, Liv! You can come out now, it's just Pope!" I yell, first at Pope then at Olivia.

I walk back to the bed and lay down, not knowing why Pope is here but not caring. Olivia walks out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail and wearing my shirt and nothing else. "Pope, you better have a really good reason for interrupting us," I say, not taking my eyes off my girl.

"I'm here to get you guys; the others are outside waiting. We're going fishing," Pope says and I roll my eyes.

"That's why you interrupted us? C'mon man," I complain, looking at Pope and running my hands through my hair angrily.

Olivia walks over to where I'm laying and crosses her arms. "Don't be rude, JJ. Now get up, let's go!" she says. I look in her eyes and I give up in arguing. I stand up and wrap my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. She giggles and hugs me back.

Pope coughs to get our attention, knowing we forgot he's here. "I don't know what's going on but I'm gonna go wait in the Twinkie. We're leaving in 5 minutes!" he yells while walking out of the room and out of the house.

I turn back to Olivia, smirking. "I can do a lot in 5 minutes," I say, leaning in to kiss her but feeling a finger against my lips instead.

"Get dressed and brush your teeth. We're going fishing, JJ," she says, walking away to change and get cleaned up herself.

I groan in frustration before making my way to my dresser to pick out clean shorts and throw on a clean tank top. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on deodorant then check myself out in the mirror.

"You look really hot," I hear Olivia say, so I turn to find her leaning against the bathroom doorframe smiling at me. I lick my lips and check her out, seeing her in jean shorts and one of my T-shirt's again.

I walk up to her and lift her chin up before leaning down to kiss her. We kiss for a few seconds before I pull away. "You look sexy in my clothes. And in nothing. You look sexy all the time, really," I say, blushing as I realize how dumb I probably sound.