33. Oh baby

There are no words to describe the emotions going through my head as I read the result of the tests: PREGNANT.

After the initial shock goes away, tears fill my eyes. I'm pregnant. 3 tests confirm the thing Sarah predicted just a month earlier. After a few seconds I remember JJ is standing behind me nervously waiting for the results of the tests, so I turn around. I can't help the smile on my face as I say the words "I'm pregnant".

JJ's eyes grow wide as he takes in the news, looking in my eyes and knowing it's true. A few seconds pass before he's smiling, picking me up, and spinning me around. I can't control my happiness as I laugh loudly, not caring about anything in this moment except my man and our BABY.

JJ eventually sets me down, placing a hand on my chin so I look up into his eyes. "We're having a baby. A tiny little human. Of our own. Holy fucking shit," he says, smiling the entire time.

"I can't believe Sarah was right," I say, laughing at the accurate prediction from the kook princess.

JJ chuckles and nods, agreeing with me. "She's never gonna let us forget it," he jokes, the smiles on our faces not altering.

"Maybe we can name the baby after her," I suggest jokingly before the realization hits me. "Oh my god... we're having a baby. There's a baby inside me right now. A literal baby is in my body. In my fucking uterus. Because we had sex. Like a lot of sex," I ramble on, moving to sit on the bed as my emotions turn from excited to pure shock.

JJ laughs for a second before his face turns to shock too. He sits next to me on the bed, both of us sitting in silence for a few minutes as we take in the news. After a while he grabs my hand and places it in his, wrapping our fingers together. I look in his eyes as he says, "I know this is probably overwhelming for you, it's overwhelming for me too. But I'm here for you, Liv. If there's anything you need to know right here and now, it's that I'm even more in love with you than ever before. I'm not going anywhere. This baby is going to be so loved; it already is. I love you and I love our baby".

I'm so overcome with happiness, love, and excitement that all I can do is lean over and kiss the man I love. I bring our lips together in the most tender, loving, sweet, amazing kiss we've shared. This kiss means so much more than any other kiss. This kiss is our first kiss as a couple expecting a BABY. We're going to be a family. Not just the two of us, there's going to be a mini JJ or Olivia running around in 9 months.

After we kiss I pull away and cuddle into his chest, wanting to take in every second of this moment that we'll remember forever. We sit in a comfortable silence for what feels like hours until my phone rings. I groan and reach for my phone, seeing John B is calling me.

"What's up, idiot?" I ask, answering the phone and joking with my brother. My head is still focused on the fact I'm literally pregnant, but John B can't know that yet so I try to push my thoughts away.

"We're going mini-golfing. I'll pick you and JJ up in 10," he says, not asking if we want to go and just assuming we will.

"Isn't it supposed to storm soon?" I ask, remembering the forecast I looked up earlier in the day. "I don't want to go mini-golfing when it's raining," I add.

I can practically hear John B roll his eyes as he says "You'll be fine, Queen Olivia. Bring an umbrella or something. Get off your ass and get ready. Bye". He hangs up the phone and I roll my eyes before turning my attention back to JJ.

"I guess we're going mini-golfing. John B said he'd be here in 10 minutes and to get off our asses," I say, rolling my eyes at my idiot brother.

JJ chuckles and stands up, putting a hand out for me to grab and stand as well. "So how do we want to play this? Just act like everything is normal and that you're not currently carrying our baby inside you at this very moment?"