Liv:

Not gonna lie all I have to do is go down on him and we'll prob be good lmao

I cringed at the text and left it without a response. From the start I hated talking like that, so I dropped the conversation so she'd get the idea. She already knew my distain for speaking like that, but it was just her personality so I wasn't expecting her to change.

We finished eating and got back home a little after 4, so I knew I'd only have about an hour before we had to start getting ready. We hadn't actually been to a party in weeks, since the last one during school, so I took some of my meds right before we left just in case the selling aspect was overwhelming on top of that.

"Do the black jeans instead." Sophie told me as she laid on my bed, watching me pull out different articles of clothing to match up.

"You're right, too much black doesn't exist." I said plainly, taking my black jeans out of the drawer and holding them next to the dark grey tank top and olive-green flannel I had thrown on the end of the bed.

I went into the bathroom to change and put some makeup on, even though it only ended up being mascara and highlight, and joined Sophie back in the bedroom. She was in the middle of her own makeup that she brought into my room, so I sat on the bed with her until she was finished.

We ended up leaving closer to 6:30, but I really didn't care all that much. I knew Liv wouldn't care either, so we took our time to say bye to everyone for the night. I went up to Luke and hugged him for like two minutes straight, not letting go just so I could get my night's fill of love.

"Have fun." He said, kissing the top of my head as we finally pulled away.

"You too, please be safe." I told him, bringing my arms up to wrap around his neck.

"We'll be fine." He assured me, so I smiled and kissed him before turning back to Sophie who was already waiting by the door.

"I love you!" I turned to Luke one last time, but he came jogging back up to me and pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you too." He said quietly, our noses touching after we pulled away again.

I smiled at him and headed out the door, making sure the bag was in my trunk before we pulled out of the driveway. This was the second time Sophie would be meeting Olivia, but neither of them really remembered much about each other. It was for two minutes when she came up to my car window a few weeks ago, so Sophie didn't even actually get to say anything. By the time we pulled up we had everything split up, deciding that I would take care of the Xanax and coke and she would work the molly.

I left the bag in my car for now and made sure it was hidden before locking it, and we walked right into Liv's house like I usually did. I spent so much time here in high school that it was like my second home, so I barged right into the living room to find Sophie hitting her bong with her mom.

"Hey Mallory, good to see you." I said, greeting her mom that I hadn't seen in at least two years. She was exactly like Liv, though. She smoked with everyone when she had people over, but most of the time she was either out at work or with her own girlfriends. Liv's dad left before I even knew her, so it was just the two of them in the house. Liv could pretty much do whatever she wanted.

"Isabel! Hi, hun!" She said happily, walking over to me to give me a hug. She was exactly how I remembered, high as a kite and reeking of bud and cigarettes.

"This is Sophie guys." I told them both when I pulled away from Mallory. They both said hello and went back to smoking, so I motioned for a somewhat uncomfortable Sophie to sit with me on the other couch. I knew she wasn't used to walking into something like this, and just because I was painfully used to it didn't mean I wasn't aware of how odd it was.