After taking a moment to calm himself, Ink opened up his eye sockets only to feel his phantom soul do a flip. A star of gold reappeared in his one eye socket and a pink heart appeared in the other.

The destroyer lightly sat on top of him, almost appearing a little nervous.

Ink couldn't help but stare up into the other's eyes as his head rested on the couch armrest. His face was a rainbow, and it almost felt as if time had stopped.

He watched the destroyer's blush slowly fade to a blue brighter than his facial markings.

Error took a moment to breath, giving a second for his rapidly beating soul to try to calm down.

Slowly, he leaned downwards, cupping the other's left cheekbone in his hand. He then connected their mouths, pulling the other into a kiss, which Ink quickly accepted. The creator closed his eyes sockets and sunk into the kiss as the other's lower body slowly laid down upon him.

The destroyer decided to trust himself, slowly closing his eyes.

The creator felt something warm and moist trace his teeth, sending a shiver up his spin and causing him to slightly open up his mouth. He let out a squeak of surprise at feeling the other's tongues enter the gap. Ink didn't protest, pulling himself closer to the other instead.

Error felt the other's arms warp around his neck, and he let himself explore the other's mouth. He slowly slipped his arms around the other's torso, pulling himself closer to the artist.

A small moan came from the smaller skeleton who felt himself shiver again at the feeling. His phantom soul was doing flips.

A couple more seconds passed, then they released a little from each other, lightly kissing each other clumsily around and on the mouth.

It made them feel weak and shaky, but the feeling was addictive. Neither wanted to back away first.

A couple more seconds, and they completely pulled apart, carefully letting go of each other and taking a moment to breath. Breath had become a necessity.

Both panted softly as they kept their eyes closed. Neither could fully process what had just occurred, but it was something both would be willing to try again.

Through soft pants, the destroyer opened his eye sockets and looked down at his blushing husband. He watched the other slowly crack open his eye sockets halfway, revealing the star and heart in his eyes. He felt his soul flutter at making eye contact with the other...

Then his soul did a flip. His expression became one of surprise as he watched the other begin removing his old T-shirt. His blush deepened even more.

Ink could feel himself sweating, and without thinking, he had completely pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor.

It had been a while since Error had seen the other's tattooed bones. He had forgotten how incredible the marks were. He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when a brightly blushing Ink has grabbed a hold on his red sweater.

The artist weakly tugged on it before opening his mouth to speak.

"You must feel hot too, right?" Ink whispered. "I just think it's nicer without..."