Game Of Thrones Oc

Name: Emerick Iceflame

Age: 40

Location of the castle: The North

Loyalty: House Stark

House: Iceflame

Sigil: Of a mountain cave with a dark blue background, with a light blue dragon that breathes white flames.

House words: Fire amongst a cold blizzard

FC/description: He is of average height, with light purple eyes and brown hair and beard as he has a bit of paler skin but not much. It was due to the intermingling of the Valyrian and Northmen people, and that he wears plate armor, with the helmet as they are only forged to protect the user. He wears leather gloves to protect him from the cold and iron-clad armored boots to help him walk through the snow in battle. The chest armor has the sigil of House Iceflame painted on it.

Titles: ser Emerick, Lord Iceflame, Lord of Dragon Sea point. The winter dragon.

Others: He is the current head of house Iceflame as they originated from Valyria as a merchant family, they emigrated to the island of Driftmark to make a trade and gain riches from Westeros. Though they were inhabiting the island for only 20 years until the Doom, an event where the fall of the Valyrian freehold and the Valyrian homeland was lost. It was a tragic event that happened and his ancestors of house Iceflame were lost and without a home. They inhabit the island of Driftmark and they were not a great dragon lord house for they have only 2 dragons, and they were mostly weak and not of significant strength. Though they were known to be merchants that made great riches and trade, they have to contribute most of their Treasury to Aegon's conquest. They were loyal to house Targaryen for years to come and they prospered and support house Targaryen, but that only changed when the second black fire rebellion. It was the time when they have one dragon left, Vikaris as he is not an adult dragon only a teen dragon and they were in a dangerous situation. They left the court of the Iron throne and flee to the north where they believe that house Iceflame would be safe and that they would be away from the court of politics and intrigue for all of them left with their staff and personal guard. Most of the staff were of Valyrian origin and only some were of Westeros origin, but all of them packed many of their belongings and traveled North. It was a harsh journey and there were many challenges but at last, they arrived at Winterfell, and they have an audience with the lord of the North. They knelt before the Stark lord and only ask to be allowed to have land, where they can settle and build a life for themselves the lord took pity on the house of Iceflame and agreed to give the head of Iceflame at the time, lord of Dragon Sea point as it was seen as not much value by the other Lords of the north. But where there is nothing of value the Iceflame house sees it as the potential to use for trade, after arriving at the land they get to work making it into workable land where they use the rest of the remaining riches they have to gather and buy materials. They worked with the Northmen villages that inhabited Dragon Sea point, for most were fishing villages and they worked together to build a port city with the help of the dragon Vikaris when he grows into an adult. It took months and years to build and gather resources until it was done. The city was named Sea point honoring the land's name of Dragon Sea point and most of the architecture is a combination of designs of Northmen and Valyrian origin, and the inhabitants of the city were of Northmen and Valyrian as Iceflame honored and thankful for having a home in the north. Have decided to adopt the faith of the old Gods and some of the Northmen's customs, for they were thankful for House Stark to be allowed to live in the land thanks to them. And that the city started to thrive as it is mostly urban with the castle in the middle where the house Iceflame resides, it is mostly built to connect to the sea as the walls were built with stone and the harbor is made of wood and only meant to accept merchant's vessels. The city started to thrive as merchant ships from Iceflame set sail to the coasts of Westerlands and the Reach, making good trade deals with local Lords of the coastal lands including those of House Lannister and House Tyrell. Trade was prosperous in the harbor city of Sea point though those from the Iron islands of the Iron born raided the merchant ships of the shipping lanes, and the house of Iceflame started investing in armed naval vessels in protecting the merchant ships and the shipping lanes in the North. In turn for this prosperous boon of fortune, they made sure to send half of the riches from trade to House Stark as taxes For the liege that has given them a home in the North they will be loyal to House Stark. During that time House Iceflame developed a rivalry against house Glovers and Manderly, Glover for territorial disputes in some parts of the forests that became personal. And Manderly for being an economic center for the North. Time passed as the Valyrians that inhabited the harbor city started to intermingle with the population of the Northmen. Where the people living in Sea point have traits of Valyrian and Northmen ancestry, whereas the females have silver hair and light skin, though their eyes are brown and blue. While the males have brown hair and rough skin due to the conditions of the North, they retain their Violet and purple eyes, though they were much lighter than the normal Valyrian. Much time has changed since the original inhabitants live on the land and now he and the current generation are currently living in a time of peace. House Iceflame no longer has a dragon since Vikaris has passed on from old age but they live without one, though now they have a council that represents all interests in the city and the local people around the city. The harbor even has schools to educate the children from all the lands of Dragon Sea point, and all are welcome to learn, and even merchant guilds that have formed over the years due to this prosperity. It is tradition for the head of the house to come with a caravan filled with coin in chests, and that are guarded by soldiers and knights to the capital of Winterfell of the North and to bring the children of House Iceflame along. It is so that the children of Iceflame get to know the children of House Stark he only has 3 children his two sons, Igris who is 10, Calder who is 8, and his daughter Malia who is the youngest of them for she is 7. And they travel to Winterfell to give the taxes that they were meant to give to House Stark and to pay their respects to the ones that have given them a home in the North.