Kung fu panda oc

Name: Mapona

Animal: wolf

Age: 30

Nationality: alberta

Looks: he has scars of battle. As he has a cloak of a shade of dark green. He wears leather battle armor with leather padings.

Crush: open

Bio: he was from alberta, he was just a simple wolf. He was strong and determind and was iron willed wolf to never back down without a fight. He was now a leader of his pack as his ancestors used to be in alberta and he used to live in alberta with his family before he and his family move to china via ship as they were hearing of rumors of aincent riches that were from china. And he was determind they were not alone as there were others in china as well. They live by packs as they grew more and more, they get stronger and stronger. He was a leader of his own pack as he walks through the lands to find a place to settle down to be able to live without threats nearby. They hunt, forge and fight for survival and they had as they wounder until they found there home in a valley. Where it is isolated and hidden and it has mountians and live stock to feed upon and there was plenty of recorses to last for a very long time. They settled in the valley as they call it. Wifoka. They start to grow into a simple large tribe as there was aincent ancestral dances, prayers and chiefs and elders, they raid nearby villages for survival as they are in need of rscorces. He is now the chief of his own tribe as he is a proud warrior with tradition.

Password: noodles