Mini force oc 6

Name: Treca

Species: Animal

Powers: she can create shadow copies of herself, and can do so for others as well, though this power was limited if she was in shadows and not in direct sunlight.

Mini force: yes

Family: Leo ( her older brother )

Bio: She was born as a baby black cat just like her older brother Leo. They were happy when they were little, they trusted eachother, spend time with eachother and all sorts of stuff, everything was normal and happy.

That is until Leo is apart of the mini force, he has to make sure that his younger sister is safe and sound, and that he start to be more of a controling kind of person, he used to be kind and carring but now is just usually arrogant, and boastful of his new life as a mini force agent, she still loves him as a older brother, but felt that he is not carrying about what she thinks and belives, and that made her upset and decided to run away from there home, she has grown up and can choose for herself not being able to sleep whenever she wants or that she can do what she likes, and never have friends. That was about to change and she has enough of her brother controling of her life, she loves and understands him, but he really needs to just let her be free to be her own self.

After running away from her home she was alone on the street and when she was in a alleyway she was surrounded by other cats as she was alone and scared as then she activaited her powers by acident. She created shadow copies of herself and that the cats ran as they see her a cat they do not want to mess with she looks around and see her shadow copies, she goes to walk out of the alleyway she was in the direct sunlight and her shadow copies are gone. She realized that she has powers that she can be a mini force member, but she felt as if it would only bring her back to her protective controling brother, and she wanted to be free, so she decided to go on by a new name as a mini force ranger Shadows.

She has created new friends, Viko, Ace, Frost, And Zabki as she is in care by Iex her caretaker as she is in there team. She gets to feel happy and free and to be herself and who she really is, not some person who is just shy and not a persons people, she loves to talk and does not mind doing work, after all she ran away from home as she was so used to be in a life full of riches and such, and she is happy for a new change. She will help those in the shadows

Password: Mini but mighty