Skylanders acadamy oc

Name: Silver

Age: 18

Species: silver dragon

Gender: Male

Abilities:
he can breath fire.
He can fly.
He can shine into a bright light with his scales, though he can only do so in daylight for it is not possible to do it at night, unless there is a bright moon.
He can use his dragon claws.
He can use silver shards, where he uses some of his silver scales as shards of flying projectiles to attack his enemies at range.

Personal: friendly, serious, protective ( to his younger brother ) confident, carefree.

Family: Spyro ( his younger brother )

Appreance: his apperance was of teenage dragon due to his age, he has silver scales and a silver tail that was like spyro's tail and his eyes were of blue color.

Backstory: he was born as a young silver dragon hatching, he does not know where his parents are. And he sees his younger brother's egg still not hatched yet, he was very young at the time and he has not known how to write. So he was taken under the wing of his mentor as his mentor written a note for his younger brother, and he left a single silver scale on the note where it is placed in the nest for anyone to find. It will be for the person who would adopt his younger brother while he is gone with his mentor, and that he hopes that the person caring for Spyro would raise him to be a great dragon. He would go on his adventures with his own mentor as he learned his mentor to be a lightning dragon as she is a retired Skylander, and that she has seen much potential in him as they fly one day he would go to the Skylanders academy.