Transformers prime oc 2

Designation: Dralious

Age: 20.000 ( 40 in human age)

Family: Valnora ( sire ) Brenva ( carrier ) Tolia ( twin sister)

Crush: open

Side: Dragon Federation (neutral )

Weapons: Great sword. Predacon claws.

Energon: Regular

Bio: he was a very young predacon egg when he was born to the world with his sister . He was so new as his parents and there clan were on earth like the very few other predacon clans that were on earth. He looks around until he was picked up by his sire as he was happy to have a son and a daughter, that are heirs to his clan and would be the greatest predacons one day. He and his sister would learn the customes and traditions and culture of there clan. He starts to grow up as he learns of the ancestors of the past and how they used to live in a world of metal and machine before they migrated to earth by one ship of a group of predacons managed to use as they live off the land and live on earth.

In the age of 16 he was beimg tutored by some elder predacons about history of there kind as he learns. The predacons were known to be powerful and even some predacons bond with humans. One such as Zalora who she had bonded with Julius ceaser in the times of the rising roman empire. And of the time where zedrapnor was bonded with Ragnar during the viking age where vikings loot and pillage and settle on England. Then there was Hylom who is bonded with William the conquer where england was born and so many of predacons bond with there human partners. The predacons were known to humans as Dragons by all some even worshipped the dragons. But soon the predacons went into hidding places where no human will find them and there were predacon communities and most predacon clans trade with one another around the world as earth is there new home now and are willing to defend it. He was happy as he promised himself that he will become a known predacon in history to be the greatest among his kind.

It was around the age of 20 that he discovered the existence of the autobots amd decepticons where he was flying one day he seess a battle as he stays hidden behind some trees. He has seen the battle of the autobots and decepticons as they battled over the energon mine as it was long and the battle was harsh and hard as he sees two leaders optimus prime leader of the autobots and Megatron leader of the decepticons. He quickly returned back to his sire and carrier and tell them what had happened this made his sire very worried due to his scouts and word from other predacon clans telling the same news of strange activity done by the two strange groups. His sire has decided to raise his forces and unite with other predacons ensure there safety to his clan and to other predacon clans as well as all see this conflict that will effect there lives if they stay hidden for to long and were found out. And has a special meeting somewhere within a mountian. Where all predacon clan leaders and there heirs as they talk about the situation at hand until they decided to unite as a dragon Federation where they unite to defend one another if one was attacked, and join no side until they are sure that one side is not a threat to there ways of live and living. And that Dralious should be the high Dragon of the Dragon Federation army as there leader along with the other heirs as well to unite and defend there homes from the outsiders. And to fight for there people and clan.