Hotwheels battle force 5 oc

Name: Akiano

Gender: male

Age: 30

Crush: open

Speices: purple sentient

Weapon: Great sword of leaders

Ability: he can super charge his commrades and give them strength to fight on even though it is hopeless, but it is limited by the range of his ability.

Bio: he was just a young man when he was born with his parents, a blue sentien father and a Red sentient mother. He was happy with his life he was born where both sentients were still at war before the truce. As his parents and others who are wanting equality and unity among eachother decided to flee and found a planet, called purple planet. It is where the purple sentients thrive as he grows up, he learns of the history of the blue and red sentients, and what they do to gain information from eachother by tourture to manipulation by both of his parents. He grew up to be a great leader, until he was a test subject for a portal gate project, and when he enters he sees that he is on earth, and it's history as a whole and je was inspired and amazed by it, he desguise himself as a human, as time goes on he learns of each general and leader like, Julius ceaser, Hannibal, Ganghas Khan, Napoleon, George Washington, Oda nobugaga and more, as he was amazed by there strategies, and also culture of slavery and how there society grows upon religion, and he learns about politics as he was fascinated by it including, great evils as well, as he learns more he hungers for more knowlage of earth's history as he is determind to bring it back to his kind and tell them all what he had learned. He puts them in a memory device as it scans all the things of each book and words of what he had learned and it is invisible.

He managed to retrun to purple planet and told of the others of what he has found out,and what he had learned of earth as they were amazed and read everything from the memory device as it shows, that of what he has learned. They were joyous and happy as they use the knowlage that of akiano has learned to grow there civilization more, they expanded and founded more colored sentients in different colors, they found peace and they learned that the colored sentients were from the same blue and red sentients as well but more different.

Time has passed as the purple sentients grew into there own civilization as they are strong and untied as he was his people's leader along with the grand council of 10, They created the 10 battle zones that were unknown to the blue sentients or the red sentients. As there were 2 special gate keys to the purple sentient home planet. And who ever wants to get to the purple sentient home world, they would have least get past and destroy the grand fortress, and get the 2 special keys, as once you get all 10 of them, it would be possible to go to the last battle zone that will have access to the portal gate to the purple home world,  but the last battle zone is called the last line of defense, as it is heavily gaurded and protected. It would not be easy for anyone who has 10 special keys to get through, it would require a team to do so.

Akiano stands for his people and his council of 10 as he is allies with the other colored sentient species as well as they are strong and united, as they are isolated for a long time, the only way to locate the purple homeworld was to go into it and have it marked. But the task would be challanging but not impossible, he has seen the battle force 5 done most impossible tasks before. And he and his people are ready to fight to defend there home.

Password: unite and strike!