Mini force oc 4

Name: Zabki

Species: animal

Power: he can stop time for a good amount but it won't hold for a long time.

Mini force: yes but like his friends, he keeps it a secret.

Family: apo ( uncle ) Kii ( mother ) max ( older brother )

Crush: open

Bio: he was a young bear as he is kind and sweet to his family. He and Sammy were happy as they were a family. They had not seen there father but they are happy to have a mother and an uncle. That is until one day as they were walking around there home, there was an explosion and confusion as everyone ran, as trappers try to catch them. He was able to be not captured but his older brother was. He has last seen him being driven away in a cage as now he is all, alone with his family seperated and his brother in the trappers's hands.

He was walking along a road as he is alone he sees a cave and enters it to have shelter for the night, as it was becoming dark. He explores around the cave as it was dark, as he does not know that there was a wolf in the cave. He walks around more until he sees something move in the darkness as he felt scared. He sees the wolf as it looks down on him hungry as it rushed at him, as if it was ready to eat him, time stopped. He was shocked to have the ability to stop time as he then ran out of the cave and ran down the road. He was not going to return to the cave he was in as he ran as far as he can, until he sees Iex and the others.

It was a while as he was now apart of the mini force as he is friends with viko, ace, and frost as he is happy to have some semblance of family. He is determind to find his older brother one day with the help of his friends.

Password: mini but mighty