Transformers prime oc

Designation: Lorenzo

Age: 2000( 20 in human years)

Family: optimus prime ( adopted father) elita one ( adopted mother) bumble bee( younger step brother ) tech shredder ( step sister)

Crush: open

Side: cotobots ( neutral )

Weapons: dual blasters, sword of light.

Energon: ragular

Bio: he was a young sparkling when his parents abandoned him. He was alone and scared as he does not know what to do. He was in an orphanage as he was with other sparklings. He has nowhere to go and with no one he knew. He was just an innocent sparkling. Then he sees orion pax and elita one eith, they came to find a sparkling they could adopt to there family. He felt that they won't adopt him as he was just nothing to them as he thought. But then they choose him as they see him special as a sparkling that is special to them. He felt happy as he then becomes apart of them as family, he was returning to his new home as they enter. He see two other sparklings like him as they were different he gets introduced to bumble bee and tech shredder by his parents. He gets to get to know them and he loved them as if they were his siblings. They laugh, play and do hobbies of there own.

It was a while as his life with his new family was peaceful. The war had started and he is apart of the autobots. He is a scout and was assigned to bumble bee, they were expirenced and he was a legend in the field as he was skilled in dual blasters and is able to fighr off many decepticons. He and bumble bee were on one mission as they were investigating a traitor within there ranks. They had found the traitor but they were attacked by Megatron's forces they did as the best that they could, but something happened, a decepticon sniper had shot him to the spark, he falls to the ground presumably dead as his optics went black.

It was a long time ago as he starts to be alive again as if it was a miracle he gets up and looks around, he sees that a lot of time has past since the time he was shot down, he looks at his chest and the autobot symbol was pirced but his secret project did work the symbol was meant to be armor for his spark, as he worked on it without anyone else knowing. He searched for a ship to use for travel, as he has no contact to the other autobots. He has found a ship and used it for travel as he starts to go around the galaxy. To find a new home, and to start a new life. It was a long travel as it was felt like a mellania. But he sees a planet of green and blue as he starts to land he reads from the scaners that there was energon but also autobot and decepticon signatures he lands on the planet as he looks around everything was so beautiful, so green and peaceful, he explores until he finds an old car and scans it to transform into it. It was slick shining and amazing, he transforms into his alt form. He was surprised he learns about the car's history that it was used to be a human owner who drove in it before it was stached away in the forests.

He has been quiet fascinated of human history both technological and historical. He was loving the life as a human, though it would aquire him to have plenty fo energon inorder for him to be in this other form for very long, but he had a substitute which is water, it is clear but is quiet plentiful of fresh water. The vhicle form is something special as he is driving and is happy, he is hoping that his brother is still alive including his sister. He has missed his family greatly, but then he found a neutral signature that has a symbol of conabots he has read and was fascinated of cotobot history. He decided to go to it and finds that there is a cotobot ship with the cotobots in stasis pods. He managed to get them out of the stasis pods and explain to him that there was a conabot expedition that was meant to find another planet before the separation and before the war between the autobots and decepticons. They were in stasis for a long time. And now they were in need of a new place to call home. He then thinks of the possibilities if he helps the cotobots or not. He then decided to help them as they explore the planet they find an abandoned warehouse and decided to use it as a temporary home, as it is big enough to fit the whole crew. They decided that they will elect a new leader for the conabots, it was half an hour, until they elected Lorenzo as leader. He was surprised but accepted the role, as he is willing to help his species and other species survive and thrive.

It was long as the cotobots settle into the warehouse they had dug and bult an underground home, as it was dug out and homes were created of human and cybertronion architecture that were carved and made. He made negotiations with the mayor of the city that is in Nevada. And the mayor only knows of there secret as they were desguise the mayor helped them a lot, they were unkown to humans. The mayor's name is lilia she is kind and determind. He is happy to be lilia's partner as he is the car for her, they get to know eachother and there history. They were happy as they are. He will find his brother. And sister as he is not giving up he feels that his siblings is still out there.

Password: autobots let's ROLL OUT!