Isekei Shokudo

Name: Fenri Sanaga

Age: 20

Species: Orc

Skills: use of magic, a short sword, creation of medicine from farmed herbs in gardens or forged from wildlife.

Favorite dishes: fruit tart a La Mode. Pomegranate apple cider.

History: She was born into the green claw tribe. One of the 9 major orc tribes that was still standing today after the human demon wars. Their ancestors were brutal warriors, that would attack any settlement with savage brutality as they were many during those times. They were created by the demon king to be his warriors during the early stages of the Demon-Human war. Most of them would not have the ability to use magic but only a select few were able to use magic as they are proficient of Warlock magic. For warlock magic was different then being a wizard or a sorcerer for they have spiritual familiars that are attached to a warlock when they start to use their magic. Years would pass by in a blink of the eye the war would continue on as the Orc race grew in size, so does their society and culture over the years. They developed a tribal like society that would respect only the strongest and wisest of them. The orc culture respects weapons and a person's feats of strength and wisdom for they are a leader of a tribe, most tribes would form to be minor tribes that later formed to be the known 10 major tribes. For each tribe was under the leadership of a chief and each chief answers only to the high chief of a major tribe. For minor tribes form together to become a bigger tribe later one as the war goes on, there would be discord between eight of the major orc tribes and the two orc tribes that are loyal to the demon God. The ones that would disagree have enough of war as they have to suffer counter attacks and be soldiers for a war that they no longer want part of, while the two major tribes. Red skull and Red Fang tribes, they were loyal to the Demon king and the demon god, for they spoke of glory and honor for being apart of the war. Tensions would rise during the mid to late years of the war until a civil war took place amongst the forces of the demon king and the Demon God, where the 8 Orc major tribes, Blue water, White crystal, Green claw, Yellow light, purple foot, Orange hand. In the late years of the war the two forces of the orc tribes would clash as the two factions form, one faction is called the life faction for they want to be no part of this war as they represent the majority of the orcs, the other faction is called the Blood faction for they are loyal to the Demon king and the demon God. The two factions would be organized and full out war would be waged within the demon kingdom territory, where tribes would be destroyed and the fields that were once conquered by the demon King's forces turned into battle fields once more only this times between orcs of different tribes.

It was then when the Demon king and the Demon god were destroyed by the four hero's that the faction of life were virtuous. For they have gained their independence from the demon kingdom, and have destroyed the Red Skull tribe for they were to unwilling to surrender. The Red Fang tribe were forced to surrender for they have been weakened and would've followed the Red Skull tribe's date if it weren't for it's high chief who is a moderate in view of the war and only be practical and live another day.