Kulipari oc 2

Kinba Xiwco

Age:30

Species: Lizard

Personality: he is very zealous. Strict. Serious. Caring. Determined. Racist.

Looks: he has a very strong lizard body. As he has eyes that were the colors of fire.

Likes: people of his race. Religion. Being powerful. His culture.

Dislikes: Other races. Other religions. Other cultures. Rainbow serpent alliance.

Powers: flame magic. Blessing of Viqolia the godess of the sun and fire.

Weapons: spear of flames. Sword of the sun.

Family: Jun( Lizard deceased father) Zixi( Lizard deceased mother) Qiuoa( sister )

Backstory: he was a young man with his family. As he was at the age 18. He lives in the village where a pagan religion is in, the godess viqolia as she is the godess of warmth, fire and destruction. To please her the villagers would have to do sacrifices. Any kind prisoners and slaves of race. It was a tradition for him and his family to do. In a village it was very isolated they did not see any other race of any kind.

Then one day darkan and his forces came. They destroyed his home and killed his father and mother. And took him and his sister prisoner. As they are now slaves to darkan. They suffered and learned about the world.

It has been a while as he is now 28 years old. But he and his sister managed to escape and went to there own separate ways. He was walking through the deserts and other turrains. He had found a weapon a spear of some sort. It was on fire. When he touched the weapon. It gave him a vision that his godess that he has been worshiping has seen him many times. She sees potential to him. He then looks at himself to see that he is more powerful and stronger. He knows of flame magic in his life he was blessed with the godess of viqolia, for he vowed to bring his people into prosperity and dominance of his religion

It has been a while since that event as he is now 35 years old. As his glorious empire of Migobi has risen. It has walls, Towers, soldiers walking through streets. And all lizard kind worshiping his godess as slaves were being used. He has been strong as he will never be broken ever again. For his war with the rainbow serpent alliance has begun.

The sun shall give you power to become strong, as it will shine through the darkness. The rainbow will never shine brighter then the sun.

Password: pick your poison