26

I flipped through the catalogs, the color white hurting my eyes and making me wish for the color to vanish into the depths of hell it crawled from

I flipped through the catalogs, the color white hurting my eyes and making me wish for the color to vanish into the depths of hell it crawled from. Alice was buzzing as she made board with different colors and patterns she thought would compliment Jasper and I's relationship. I was privy to the maroons and burgundy she'd pulled out. "I like that," I comment putting the catalog down to look at the red fabric swatch in her hands.

"I know," She responded true to her normal behavior as she careful pinned the swatch to the board. "I was thinking maroon and silver, we can do maroon flowers, with soft pink embellishments to break up the harshness of the red and have silver to compliment it," I thought about the word vomit she'd just spat out trying to picture it. "It'll be dark and sexy with the hints of creativity that both you and Jasper have," She moved her hands as her eyes glaze over while she flashed forward with glimpes of the wedding. A wide smile made it's way on her lips.

"I think that'll be perfect, I don't want it to be super posh or uptight," I say and she nods

"Of course," She agrees I open my mouth to speak when the same muted dread crossed its way into my body. I gasp, Jasper having heard me comes into the room just as quick as I had time to blink. Jasper's hands touch me as it intensifies.

"Somethings wrong, with Bella," I say, Alice's eyes glaze over too but it was like she was pushed out.

"She's gone, I can't see her," Alice panics. She immediately pulls out her phone to make a call. I look at Jasper who tried to calm me down with no avail.

"Alice?" I sighed knowing she was at least alive but it didn't explain why I knew something was wrong.

"Bella," Alice speaks still panicked "Are you alright?" Carlisle having heard our panic joined us Esme following close behind. Esme took note of my panic her face crumpling in worry watching me as I clutched Jasper's arm, likely also feeling Jasper's waves of calm that was bouncing off of me and radiating out of the room.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure," Bella speaks vaguely her disbelief present. My hand subconciously moves to my stomach and my other hand clutching Jasper's arm.

"Why? What's wrong?" Alice speaks quick trying to cut the problem down to figure out what was wrong with my sister. "I just," She stops short

"You just what?" Bella says now panicking slightly as well "Alice what'd you see," Alice doesn't respond to her question just says

"Here's Carlisle," Passing the phone off to the patriarch who takes it worry crossing his features.

"Bella, what's going on?" Carlisle asks

"I don't know I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?" Bella asks I watch Carlisle's face shift into fear for his son.

"Has Edward been harmed?"

"No," She answers quickly "I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant," My eyes widen and I look at Carlisle. Was it possible for a human to get pregnant by a vampire? Carlisle looked shocked as well. She gasps "Carlisle I swear something just moved inside me," She confesses.

"Is this even possible," Edward's voice breaks for the first time into the conversation

"I don't know," Carlisle admits I hear Bella in the background asking what was being said "The sooner Bella's here the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the main land at once," I hear Edward agree and the phone disconnect. I look at Carlisle.

"How is this possible," I ask Carlisle looks at a loss for words

"I don't know," He looks deep in thought "I'll need to get things ready, do some research," Carlisle says leaving the room in a hurry. I look at Jasper.

"I need to call my sister, something tells me this isn't going to be pleasant," Jasper doesn't disagree. I look at all the wedding stuff, my wish that I didn't have to see white again for a while coming true. When they say be careful what you wish for, they mean it.