23

I head outside, meeting Jasper, who looked at me with wide and loving eyes

   I head outside, meeting Jasper, who looked at me with wide and loving eyes. I smile at him, "You look so beautiful," He comments, taking my hands I hum.

   "You clean up nice too," I say, placing a kiss on his lips and adjusting his tie. He puts his hand on my hip pulling me into another loving kiss. "We should go out, greet guests and everything," He throws his head back but knows I'm right so doesn't argue instead he takes my hand guiding me out. I begin talking to different guests, older cousins, aunts, uncles, different people from the town who'd I'd met over my lifetime. The music picks up, telling me that it's almost time. I kiss Jasper on the corner of the mouth moving to sit next to mom, grasping her hands in mine. "It's happening," I whisper standing to look down the aisle as Dad and Bella rounded the corner.

   I watched as her nerves melted at the sight of Edward. She held onto Dad tightly as they made it toward the end of the aisle. Edwards face lighting up at the sight of Bella. I watched knowing my sister was safe with him. She was loved, which is all I could want for my twin. I look at Jasper who looks at me sharing the same happiness I had. Bella makes it to Edward and dad places her hand softly into Edward's, tears, rimming the edges of his eyes. He makes his way to his seat on my other side. I put my free hand on his, holding both my mom's and dad's hands as the minister starts the ceremony.

   "Ladies and gentlemen, we're gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan," I watch Bella lean into Edward as the minister speaks, "Please repeat after me, I, Edward Cullen,"

   "I, Edward Cullen," Edward repeats

   "Take you, Bella Swan,"

   "To have and to hold,"

   "To have and to hold," At this point, you can see them lose themselves into their own world. They repeat the minister's words, their gazes never leaving each other as they speak. I look back at Jasper with a smile.

   "For as long as we both shall live," They end their vows with the normal I do's and Minister Webber gives them permission to kiss. They exchange, I love you's before kissing slowly. I start clapping happily, coming to a stand as they face everyone in the crowd. Bella smiles at me as I clap hard. My love outpouring for the both of them.